South Eastern Kc 9th Jan

Skiska

Gahhh. The fletch went puppy in group. Yay .... But booo to the heat! Currently sitting in the car with the aircon blasting. Dreading having to get out again!

Yayyyyyy Fletch, we'll will join you tomorrow, promised the kids a day in the pool today. Any other Sam results :rainbowbridge:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG and RUIG for Group 1 went to ...... Papillions!

Left the owner in shock may I add as she owned both of them! Not a bad effort!

It was good when she was watching her dog and then the judge draped the sash over her shoulder! I don't think she expected it! :rainbowbridge:

Over both Friday and Saturday Minor in Group went to Maltese and Puppy in Group went to the Pug (I'm pretty sure it would be the same Pug).

Friday night BIG is Cavs and RUIG is Pug

One more show to go! But boy I am so tired I slept for about 3 hours so far and Clancy decided that its a good idea to try and wake me up a few times by jumping on me and licking my face! He probably thinks the show is finished, but wait til tomorrow!

Gahhh. The fletch went puppy in group. Yay .... But booo to the heat! Currently sitting in the car with the aircon blasting. Dreading having to get out again!

Yayyyyyy Fletch, we'll will join you tomorrow, promised the kids a day in the pool today. Any other Sam results :rainbowbridge:

Aussie BOB, Vanessa's RUBOB (not sure who!)

Pink BCC.

Kellie's boy, Sonnet BPOB

Fletcher POB

Not sure about any other run offs.. if there was any?

Edited by Bindii

You do realise that these people sometimes aren't known Australia wide? Great to get some results but means absolutely jack most of the time when Bob, Shirley and George win because most of us don't know who these people are, or are they dogs? I am keen to read results but then end up disapointed not knowing what I am reading.

It is like a closed club sometimes so may as well go private.

You do realise that these people sometimes aren't known Australia wide? Great to get some results but means absolutely jack most of the time when Bob, Shirley and George win because most of us don't know who these people are, or are they dogs? I am keen to read results but then end up disapointed not knowing what I am reading.

Well said as you say some of us know some of the dogs & handlers :) but a lot don't.

However we still congratulate all the winners. :rofl:

Guest CaptainCourageous

I reckon if you refer to someone else's dog on the forum it's nice to add a url link to the dog's DOL profile. That way those who are interested can look, and the people and dogs get known Australia-wide.

CC

Also appreciate not every body nows those details except those posted.

It isnt the end of the world & im grateful for anything posted .

generally once someone has Cat they will post proper names but again thats only if there confident in the correct name .

Guest CaptainCourageous
Duh me, went up to the Park ...to find I hadnt entered!!! Agghhh!!!

That's one way to save money!