Pick One Show

-Megz-

United Pinscher Club of Victoria! Had a lot of fun last year and the judge was fantastic and patience when Clancy was checking to see if he has gotten her where he wanted!

The other reasons, the prizes are so amazing, it is worth it just to turn up and give it a shot! I mean the BIS winner gets a crate, a bling lead, a massive rosettes, trophys! Just enough to fill your entire trophy display! :thumbsup:

I am going to try and enter the Royals! But one problem.... I refuse to drive there! ;)

I am hoping to do Min Pin Champ shows, maybe a Toy Specialty and I love to do some absolute big ones like the Lilydale Pot of Gold Show! It's the atmosphere and wanting to be a part of it!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poodle Club of Vic show... nice to support your breed club + I'm VP so I have to be there to help :thumbsup:

Sunbury comes a close 2nd... I love the carnival/racing atmosphere! mmm... friends/food and fizzy :thumbsup:

This will be interesting... i doubt many people will say Royals...

Royals, Yuk after last years at melbourne, not again

AKC/Eukanuba National Championship or Westminster as both are a week long holiday with my sister shopping, eating, sleeping and having FUN!

:thumbsup:

One day I'm going to go with you MM! :thumbsup:

The gundog cluster over the WKC weekend would be good plus the setter nationals but im a chicken to leave home so there a dream

Hopefully they will live stream the shows again

This will be interesting... i doubt many people will say Royals...

Ahh, you need to come to the Darwin Royal. :D That's my pick! :rofl:

Followed by, of course, the Canine Expo shows the following weekend............ :)

And the shows the weekend before the Royal............... :eek:

Mid Nth Coast/Forster-Tuncurry Cluster

Awesome weekend attended by many and well run :rofl:

That was a great weekend :)

For me its any show that has a judge that knows Field Spaniels (few and far between)

Sporting Spaniel NSW Show.

:( Yes if I was picking one it would be SUNBURY !! for sure..

But if I was picking more it would be the NSW & Victorian Pug Clubs and Sydney & Melbourne Royals...........enjoy all of them !!!

Thats 5 but there is many more locals I enjoy too...... ;) I could be typing all day.... :laugh: