Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

If all goes to plan a new litter of chihuahuas will have been born sometime today.

Im keeping my fingers crossed that;

1. Mum has an easy time of it, and there are no complications with either her or the puppies and that

2. there is a little long coat man in there for me.

If all turns out as hoped, I should be receiving my new family addition in 12 weeks *crossing my fingers*

OMG I am so excited!

Just posted this in the Spitz thread, but I thought I'd share here too :love:

I was finally able to get in touch last night with an Akita breeder in Qld. The lady sounded really lovely on the phone. We don't have any matching weekends free until the end of next month, but after then I'm going out to her place to meet her, her husband and their gorgeous dogs. Very excited!! She's planning a litter at the moment too which is great.

If all goes to plan a new litter of chihuahuas will have been born sometime today.

1. Mum has an easy time of it, and there are no complications with either her or the puppies and that

If all turns out as hoped, I should be receiving my new family addition in 12 weeks *crossing my fingers*

OMG I am so excited

:o Fingers crossed for you!! Bubby Chi's are adorable.. just a bit biased I have a smooth coat 3yr old "Poko"

Just posted this in the Spitz thread, but I thought I'd share here too :eek:

I was finally able to get in touch last night with an Akita breeder in Qld. The lady sounded really lovely on the phone. We don't have any matching weekends free until the end of next month, but after then I'm going out to her place to meet her, her husband and their gorgeous dogs. Very excited!! She's planning a litter at the moment too which is great.

How exciting!!!!! Good Luck

I have to wait until morning..working tonight :shrug: so I can't get my little man until then

Edited by undecided

OMG I am so excited

:o Fingers crossed for you!! Bubby Chi's are adorable.. just a bit biased I have a smooth coat 3yr old "Poko"

Thanks so much Undecided :eek: I feel a bit of a nervous wreck atm - waiting for confirmation from the breeder that all is well and just maybe there is my new little family in this litter :shrug:

I did send her off a quick email saying if there was anything I could do for her, to let me know as we are in quite close in locations but as yet have heard nothing, and am fearful of ringing in case she has her hands full - which I am sure is the case lol.

Would love to see pics of Poko - I swear I have spent nearly all night on internet looking at chihuahua information and pictures lol.

Just for you Chi4me :D

post-31169-1282967381_thumb.jpg

I just got home with my new puppy!, I went to pick him up and came home with different puppy :)

I fell in luvvvv with his cheecky personality and this was the original pup the breeder wanted me to take!!

I know "no photos" ...just charging the batteries :thumbsup:

will post later

Just for you Chi4me :)

post-31169-1282967381_thumb.jpg

I just got home with my new puppy!, I went to pick him up and came home with different puppy :shrug:

I fell in luvvvv with his cheecky personality and this was the original pup the breeder wanted me to take!!

I know "no photos" ...just charging the batteries :confused:

will post later

Oh my goodness! How adorable is Poko!!! He is gorgeous!!! so thankyou for the pic :)

Now I will patiently for your new puppy pics as well :laugh:

We have decided on a name (buffy) and some back ups however want to wait until we meet the little one before we officially name her....make sure the name suits. We like Buffy though as we were big fans of Buffy the vampire slayer, back in its day and all our pets are/have been named after characters off the show. We have wanted a Beagle for years and years and always saved Buffy as a Beagles name. If it suits or not is another question but from what the Breeder tells us, about the pups personality, it sounds like it might suit.

Her registered name, less the prefix is Lady Morgana. We are also thinking of keeping that as is and calling her M for short.

Some sad news I am afraid.

Just had some news from my breeder, and the pups didn't make it :laugh: it was touch and go with the bitch also, and they actually had to sterilize her to save her. She does seem to be doing better, so that is something.

I feel so terrible for my breeder, what an awful time she is going through right now, and I send her all my sympathy and support.

I wish there was something I could do to help her.

:laugh:

Some sad news I am afraid.

Just had some news from my breeder, and the pups didn't make it :laugh: it was touch and go with the bitch also, and they actually had to sterilize her to save her. She does seem to be doing better, so that is something.

I feel so terrible for my breeder, what an awful time she is going through right now, and I send her all my sympathy and support.

I wish there was something I could do to help her.

:laugh:

that is so sad for both you and the breeder.

:laugh: May all the pups RIP

I hope you don't have to wait too long for your puppy.

that is so sad for both you and the breeder.

:laugh: May all the pups RIP

I hope you don't have to wait too long for your puppy.

Thanks Dwilds - this lady has been the absolute best to me, and even though I wont get a new little family member as soon as I hoped, I'm just really thankful that she was able to save the mum.

I don't know how I would be coping in her position :laugh: :laugh: Ive been upset all day for her and her dogs.