Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

And thank you Naomi, I always wanted a dog named Hugo, but we were contemplating on "Bruno" for a while before settling on Hugo for sure. Hi five for first dog owners! (Let's hope we get it right in one go, eh? :laugh: )

Haha. That's funny because as soon as you mentioned the name Hugo, it reminded me of my brother's dog who is named Bruno. ;)

Yay Dju, exciting :o Cassie is so lovely!
She's the best :)
And thank you Naomi, I always wanted a dog named Hugo, but we were contemplating on "Bruno" for a while before settling on Hugo for sure. Hi five for first dog owners! (Let's hope we get it right in one go, eh? :laugh: )

Haha. That's funny because as soon as you mentioned the name Hugo, it reminded me of my brother's dog who is named Bruno. :mad

Everyone says that the two names remind them of each other, I wonder why?? I like the name Hugo from Victor Hugo and I like the name Bruno from Bruce Willis' character in one of his movies, lol! ;)

Oh my doG.. he's everything I ever wished for. :D He was super quiet on the ride home, very inquisitive though, kept looking around and panting happily like a little champion.. the first time I heard him bark was when he saw his reflection in the mirror, but other than that he's so calm and quiet and adorable! No accidents on the quick ride home, but he peed on the pee pad we got him when my back was turned, so that's kind of a bad start to toilet training :( He's sleeping in his crate right now.

post-35924-1288673146_thumb.png

post-35924-1288673308_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dju

Well I've taken two steps back but one step forward in my search for a puppy. After attending dog shows yesterday and today and chatting with some lovely breeders I have cancelled my puppy that I had on hold, and am going to wait til a local breeder can sell me one so I can be sure that they are a lovely breeder, and they can help me with all the showing bizzo.

There is a litter due on November 13 so hopefully there will be one in there with some show potential for me.

Cross your fingers for me please!!

Well I've taken two steps back but one step forward in my search for a puppy. After attending dog shows yesterday and today and chatting with some lovely breeders I have cancelled my puppy that I had on hold, and am going to wait til a local breeder can sell me one so I can be sure that they are a lovely breeder, and they can help me with all the showing bizzo.

There is a litter due on November 13 so hopefully there will be one in there with some show potential for me.

Your original breeders should have been able to point you in the direction of people they know, that show in your local area.

I'm same as you Parrotpea, I had a pup lined up, but have changed to a closer breeder. I Just wasn't sure that the first pup's parents had been DNA checked or properly x-rayed and while I'm not going to be showing my dog, I do want her to be as healthy as possible!

The litter is due in about a week! I really hope they do get a girl in there that I can have!

congrats on Minxy

Just seen this post I can join, am trying to work out where to buy what for him as all my old stuff for my old girl is now with her. So I have to start fresh. Any tips or websites would be great

Waiting for my Bull Terrier puppy. Will be ready to fly out to me about the 17th. Meet Bolt.

71804_111596725570232_100001597144730_86833_1170678_n.jpg

Awwwww toooooo cute! Look at those fat bellies and GIANT paws! Bolt is totally gorgeous Simple :D

Everyone's puppies are sooooo sweet, definitely making me puppy clucky. Good luck everyone and enjoy the puppy breath :cry:

Edited by Saxonpup

Your original breeders should have been able to point you in the direction of people they know, that show in your local area.

Um no. I'm glad I'm not going through that breeder now as they were most unhelpful, unwilling to pick a pup for me that had show potential(as it would have meant her not being able to pre-sell all of the pups) and unwilling to answer questions that I had asked them. :rofl:

Congrats on your puppy Dju - bad case of puppy envy here :rofl:

Parrotpea - it sounds as though you made the right decision then!

The breeder I have been in contact with has been so helpful, even when I wasnt able to purchase a puppy of her. I popped down to the shows she introduced me to other breeders and also recommended ones for me from interstate and gave me their numbers as well as sending out an introductory emails.

It sounds as though I have been very lucky in meeting up with her, going from your details.

Crossing my fingers for you on the 13th :eek: