Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

WA, I just bumped into Lappiemum and hubby in the butchers, I heard they very close to joining their new homes. My pup and her little girl will be able only a few weeks apart in age, so we can feel puppy play dates coming on.

I think that you deserve a reasonable amount of time to go out and do puppy shopping. Halo simply can't have second hand, its just not right!

SG there is going to be soooo may puppie at kepala this yr!! there is the standard poodle baby that i am kidnapping *cough* cuddling, my goldie, ur smoothie, lappiemums lappie, the lil jap spitz is still coming... and the list goes on!!! how fun :D I wish u lived closer whisked away so i ould cuddle halo for u!!!

kepala is a place in Diggers rest where a group of DOL peeps catch up for play dates! sometimes there is up to 30 of us and other time just a small handful, but it is always fun!! We all bring a plate and cook up a BBQ fo lunch and the puppers get pigs ears :D check out the pinned thread in DOL social, it has all the dates and info in there - i dont know if 2011 dates have been added yet but its the second sunday of every month

I might be jumping in too early but I think I might be getting an Australian Shepherd pup soon!

The breeder contacted me on the weekend to see if I was still interested and I was. But no final decisions are made about the litter until they are 8 weeks old.

So it's early days yet, but fingers crossed!

Might just have to steal that Std Poodle pup from your Kirst.

I think we will have to have a second puppy run at Kepala though, some of the bigger dogs don't get 'play gently' and I'm not about to risk 'puppy'. But we have plenty of room, so that will be easy to organise.

I wish u lived closer whisked away so i ould cuddle halo for u!!!

Haha, I unfortunately probably won't get back to Melbourne until Halo's fully grown. We were going to come over for Easter, but now OH and I are changing our minds and we might do shows in SA instead over the break.

I would love to go to Kepala one day though. Akira would have an absolute ball.

Might just have to steal that Std Poodle pup from your Kirst.

I think we will have to have a second puppy run at Kepala though, some of the bigger dogs don't get 'play gently' and I'm not about to risk 'puppy'. But we have plenty of room, so that will be easy to organise.

No one is stealing my std poodle :):hug::o I think I definately would prefer a puppy run!

I went and saw pups again today, they are 6 weeks 3 days old :D

I spoke to the breeder about what pup/s she had in mind for me and was very similar to who i liked!

Little red boy is a top runner, as is black boy and white boy.

I love all of the little boys tho so will be very happy with whoever I get...

Now for the photos!!

post-21285-1295328299_thumb.jpg

post-21285-1295328306_thumb.jpg

Edited by jrm88

Those puppies are so cute jrm! I can't wait to see which one you get.

How does the setup work at Kepala? Do you have a run/s booked? I will have little Ruby with me so if there is a space just for little puppies I would much prefer that :laugh:

We went to puppy preschool last night and she was the little baby of the group - the other two pups were a few weeks older than her and so much more confident and outgoing - she just slept through most of it :laugh:

being that my girl will still be with her breeder at the time of the show she is entering her for me and im showing her.. if she gets anywhere i get to keep the prizes tho lol..

she will only just the day of the show be old enough to compete lol..