Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

thanks guys :) .. he is just sooooo cute :laugh:

of course I cant get anywhere near him since his new daddy has got super possessive - I said to OH on the way down that I gave him 12 hours to become obsessed with Finn ... I was wrong ... it took about 30 minutes :rofl:

of course I cant get anywhere near him since his new daddy has got super possessive - I said to OH on the way down that I gave him 12 hours to become obsessed with Finn ... I was wrong ... it took about 30 minutes :rofl:

He's absolutely gorgeous, I confess I'm not sure of the breed as I haven't been following the thread but I could hazard a guess :laugh:

He's absolutely gorgeous, I confess I'm not sure of the breed as I haven't been following the thread but I could hazard a guess :laugh:

Finn is a little whippet :)

Awwww Finn and Envy are adorable! How was the first night?

first night went really well. He seems to have settled in nicely. Only had 2 trips outside overnight - OH did the 2am and I did the 6am (which is my usual wake up time anyway so no real problem).

He has had a great morning of exploring - meeting the horses, running around the paddocks, exploring the hay and machinery sheds. Lots of new smells and interesting things to investigate :laugh: also having to jump over the wet grass - following OH around the farm like his little shadow.

The other dogs seem to be tolerating him quite nicely..

Tomorrow may be hard on him as we both have to go to work - but he can access the house from the yard he will be in (and he will have doggie company) so hopefully things will turn out ok.

Currently he is fast asleep on the couch - after a very busy morning :laugh:

Another couple of pics of our baby whippet ...

post-12045-0-77739000-1373161390_thumb.jpg

post-12045-0-37439700-1373161407_thumb.jpg

Edited by Crits'N'Bits

I have had super sick kids, so really behind in the thread, but we get too pick our pup next week and we will bring him home in 3 weeks!!!! :thumbsup:

SUPER excited

Thats all :D

Edited by fairystar

I have had super sick kids, so really behind in the thread, but we get too pick our pup next week and we will bring him home in 3 weeks!!!! :thumbsup:

SUPER excited

Thats all :D

Not long to go now.

Sounds like little Finn had a big day yesterday exploring the new surrounds he should have slept well last night.

Hey Lisa, what's Nova like with jumping up at you?

I can't remember now if Quinn did it much as a baby but I think she must have, and she sure does it as a grown up, just with much more weight behind her now, which is why I am usually covered in bruises :eek: I wish I'd been better at discouraging her from the beginning :o

Simply grand he doesn't jump up at all yet, but I am trying to crack his habit of barking for attention. He will just stare at me and bark. A loud noise was stopping it with praise when he was quiet but he is becoming a bit more stubborn. Ignoring him is seeming to work now, also getting him to sit instead. If you have any tips let me know smile.gif

Edited by LisaCC