Idiot Dogs

Bilbo Baggins

Hahaha Caber loves the heat- he sits out in the sun for so long that we have to force him inside. He will not come in of his own accord (last Feb when it got to 48 here he was still outside :( )

Ziva was outside baking her babies during the mini heatwave a couple of weeks before she had her bubs :cry: funny thing though- she normally despises the heat!!

24 Degrees is perfect sunbaking weather!

My greyhound would rather be sunbaking flat out on the lawn on a 40 degree day than laying inside on the cool lino with the others. I on the other hand don't "do" heat! :rofl:

Trixie does this too, she hates hates hates the cold and loves nothing more than soaking up rays, especially when it's stinking hot. And she's black too so she absorbs some serious heat!

crazy aren't they?? When we let the dogs out for the toilet they dont go and lay on the cool shaded pavers after they have finished there business, noooo you guessed it, out in the blistering heat on the lawn :rofl: we only let them stay out there for a short amount of time and then its "come on inside" Im surprised there fur doesn't catch on fire :rofl:

crazy aren't they?? When we let the dogs out for the toilet they dont go and lay on the cool shaded pavers after they have finished there business, noooo you guessed it, out in the blistering heat on the lawn :rofl: we only let them stay out there for a short amount of time and then its "come on inside" Im surprised there fur doesn't catch on fire :eek:

Caber lies on the hot concrete :D :rofl:

I tried to get new puppy to walk around the garden today to see if she needed a poo. She was having none of it and went and sat in the shade and happily watched us all walk off. The other twitty borders were bouncing around like normal. Was around 36 degrees.