Training Talk Thread

Tiggy

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am also stewarding obedience, then have to rush home and wash the puppy so that she is clean and blow-dried before I leave for work at 3. Then the next day I am showing :thumbsup:

Zora is sooooooooo fun to train! She loves doing training and learning. :D Plus she has so much confidence! Yesterday I was training with Toby and threw a dumbbell that rolled further then it should of and was past 'the zone' so he lost heart part way, I had another dumbbell so recalled him and trained with that one, when I let Zora out of the crate at the end of Toby's turn she ran off and fetched the dumbbell. :thumbsup:

It's amazing what happens when you go away for 6 weeks and your dog gets no training. Ella has been nuts and sooo keen to work in every training session I've done with her in the last 2 weeks. I think she missed doing some work!

sllh, it's certainly allowed down here. As long as you have already entered, (down here entries would have closed weeks before the trial) then it's a freebie - as in you don't need to pass, but a good chance to go in the ring and aim for absolute perfection while having a really relaxed time :laugh:

Way to go SLLH :cooldance::happydance2::winner: big congrates from our troop here, go have some fun now :laugh: thats what we did

We have our 1st Novice trial tomorrow, Orlando seems to loose points only on his about turns, I think we may have fixed that :crossfingers: with a little help from some smoked Roo sticks :laugh: