Your Dog's Favourite Toys?

nadz

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Echo it is this toy that she stole from Smoothiegirl last week at Kepala. Echo was helping herself to Smootiegirls bag when she was packing it up to take home and it was givien to her for her determination. She is just a little upset that the squeeker is dead on it.

IMG_1949.jpg

Bob's faviourite is Squeaky Bob which is a little white squeakey dog that he has had forever. He has a one track mind when it comes to toys. you can not make him change his mind once he has picked what he is playing with. Echo goes from one to the other.

They both also love the toy the other has and Bob is known to protect his toy of the moment.

DSCN0277.jpg

Since this photo little blu dog has had his tail amputated through tug games between dogs.

My brother told me last night Bob was protecting little blue dog while Echo was outside (you can never be to careful). He was distracted for a minute and Echo came zooming in the house throught eh dog door, picked it up and zoomed back out the dog door whith her ill gotten gains. Bob is scared of the dog door so she won that round.

Edited by Evolving

Bad Cuz

Kong Wubba

Tuffie Ring

Pup Treads Tyre

Oh - and anything vaguely resembling a tug rope :crossfingers:

We used to have a Wacky Wobbler, which lasted ages and was one of Enya's all time favourite toys, until she had puppies and they chewed all the wobbly bits off :eek: I can't even find the Wacky Wobbler toy these days, but it looked like this:

wobbler1.jpg

wobbler2.jpg

Lestat - anything he can brutally murder, ie rip the stuff out of. Rabies the Raccoon and Elka Moose survived the longest...

Mistral - tugg toys, he's nutty for the game

Alchemy - balls, dosn't matter what kind, she just loves balls!

Kyzer - CUZ BALLS!

Prefers the small 'other cuz' ones but will take any Cuz ball being offered :mad

IMG_1849.jpg

This photo's blurry, he was running too fast :crossfingers:

Untitled-3.jpg

Trixie - anything really, her favourite at the moment is an old yoghurt container :eek: and also Skinneez toys.

They are both rather taken with the Ring Zinger I bought too.... they love chasing that!

Bella loves her bubbling shark. It makes the best noise - like bubbles under the ocean - much nicer than those loud squeaks! The bubble noise-maker bit lasts forever (I think you can even put batteries in it!). Now we just have to find a plush toy that will endure Bella's constant chewing....