Cheap Agilty Equipment

hi all, years ago i bough some cheap agilty equipment. just plastic was ok for yar, anyway when i moved it was missplaced. do u think i can rember where i bought it from lol. can anyone direct me to anyonline site that sells it ?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw some the other day, just had to remember where. Just did a search on a few site and I think I found it.

Half way down the page, I'm not sure if this is what you're after.

http://www.topbuy.com.au/tbcart/pc/Pet-Sup...p;idCategory=31

Is anybody who has bought from topbuy able to comment on what they think of their dog agility equipment (for backyard purposes obviously :cry: ) please? Thanks!

Cheers!

I'm pretty sure that is the same tunnel I have a little peeved atm cos I imported my tunnel from the USA cos I couldn't find it anywhere!

Great tunnel, has withstood Denver racing through it and it survived the dust storm and its been out in the rain and sun and holds up well... I am very happy with it.. I'mh oping its the same one.. looks the same from the photos and description!

I was looking at the weavers but the largest ones are only 50cm apart and ANKC regulation ones are 60cm apart.

The tyre is 50cm inside diameter, ANKC reg is 60cm, but probably okay if you have smaller dogs.

The tunnels look good though, I already have a tunnel :laugh: But it's only short.... hope they are gone by pay day or might be tempted... :laugh:

Looks like the normal jumps are sold out :D

I'm surprised the jumps are sold out, if you know how I'm pretty sure you can make them for much cheaper than that! I still don't know how, regardless of how many tutorials I've read :D I desperately want to start making some jumps but I'm so dumb when it comes to handy stuff :laugh: I'm even stumped with what to go and buy! :laugh:

Rubystar I made it as easy as possible and bought the connectors and jump cups from clean run, then just went to bunnings and bought the correct diameter pvc and end caps.

We cut our own pvc but you can get the guys at bunnings to cut to lengths for you as well for a small fee.

I sent you the jump making instructions RubyStar :laugh: .

Yes but that still doesn't mean I know how to make them! The instructions overwhelm me to the point I want to sit in the corner and rock myself until the bad bad instructions go away.

Well my tunnel has been dispatched so eagerly awaiting its arrival :laugh: .

ETA. RubyStar PM me with exactly what you want to make and I'll make up some simple instructions for you :laugh: .

Edited by ness

Rubystar I made it as easy as possible and bought the connectors and jump cups from clean run, then just went to bunnings and bought the correct diameter pvc and end caps.

We cut our own pvc but you can get the guys at bunnings to cut to lengths for you as well for a small fee.

I was contemplating buying the jump cups from CleanRun but the postage was ridiculous! :laugh: