Urgent Advice Needed

Sankari

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thak you all, I dont know if i need a hug or maybe just something for me to relax with! Feeling rather crappy, think a day at Kepala will lighten my spirits tomorrow :)

I guess what i'm trying to say is even though she wasnt my dog, i still feel a bit of saddness from hearing the news.

That's really sad. But Beam is in a good place now, and as horrible as the incident was to bring her to pass, she is now free of all her ills and I expect dancing in the grassy fields on the other side of the bridge. Condolences to the owner. I hope she doesn't hold it against the dog that was the perpetrator to Beam's death. It was quite possibly a natural instinctive thing that she did from the dog's point of view, not necessarily something "wrong".

Edited by Erny

RIP Beam.

I am quite sure you will feel very sad, you witnessed something that was horrific.

However because of you a little dog didn't lay in a back yard all day with no help in awful pain. Her owner got to see her once last time and get her the best help she could. I know I would be extremely grateful to you.

Give yourself a big hug for doing something great in a very trying circumstance.

I guess what i'm trying to say is even though she wasnt my dog, i still feel a bit of saddness from hearing the news.

Of course you're sad about it, you were personally involved in this awful, traumatic event and if it was my dogs, I would be forever grateful to you for trying to help. Please let your neighbour know that her little Beam has been in the thoughts and prayers of many here.

How terrible, an awful thing to see and an awful thing to have happen. If any of my dogs had done this, I would have to have them put to sleep.

Gosh, I really don't know what I would do. How could you ever trust a dog again after they've done that? I've seen my 4 year old dog razz up my 10 year old dog just because she can, but to kill him? I can't even get my head around it!

Such a sad ending. While reading this whole thread the one thing I kept thinking was without you the dog had no chance. At least you took the time to get involved and gave the owner a chance to see her dog again for the last time. Hope you have a great day at Kepala to lighten your spirits a bit. :)

How sad for little Beam may she RIP.

I had a friend who had 2 Jack Russel bitches, one was a rescue and these 2 used to fight like crazy as well, funny thing was that they would only fight if people had been visiting in the last 24hrs. Now if people come over they lock them in a room, no one gets to play with them and they dont fight anymore....