Adelaide Royal 2010

Sayly

My numbers arrived today. Still deciding if I am going to go.

Bel, you sure do get around. Saw your great results at the Darwin Royal. I'm so envious, would love to take Bohdi interstate to show. Can you tell me what you take at a minimum to have your Shih tzus ready for a royal when you are not at home.

If your talking about show gear you take what is normal.

Even when i fly my same gear goes with me

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'm from Whyalla, not all that bad. Anyone taking their Dobermans to this show? I'll take the day off work to come down and view my favourite breed.

Nightgrace; I'm in whyalla too. :champagne:

There's also Eza on DOL who is a whyalla member. :champagne:

The catalogue is not out yet, so you will all have to wait patiently :o

Nightgrace, unless a breed is the first one listed for the day you can't know the time they will be judged. They are judged in the same order they are listed in for each day so all you can really do is look at that to get an idea of time. Looking at it, dobes are the third breed in their ring so they will be on fairly early, maybe 10ish at a guess.

Not long now.

I am still undecided as to whether I will be going.

QUOTE (shazlm64 @ 19th Aug 2010 - 06:16 AM)

QUOTE (bel @ 18th Aug 2010 - 05:15 PM)

My numbers arrived today. Still deciding if I am going to go.

Bel, you sure do get around. Saw your great results at the Darwin Royal. I'm so envious, would love to take Bohdi interstate to show. Can you tell me what you take at a minimum to have your Shih tzus ready for a royal when you are not at home.

Shazlm64- if i fly i take bare minimal equipment, if i drive my full grooming gear comes with me. i have been lucky with the interstate shows i have attented as i have stayed with friends who have the same breed and use simular products so I havent needed to take extra stuff.

I was going and was planning on sharing with a friend, who isn't going now and I don't want to do the drive alone.

I don't think I will go unless someone wants to share the drive/motel/etc with me???. (Melb - Adel on Thurs, show on Fri, Return trip Adel - Melb on Sat or Sunday - I don't mind which day). Anyone interested? Drop me a line....

im in the same boat nynka, i am hoping to drive with a friend. If we go, we will be driving mon-tues and returning sat-sun.

We are driving from sydney so no help to but i hope you do find someone to drive with you.

Sorry I don't have Dobes.

Can some one please tell me how many Schipps are entered this year?

I guess 5. 3 boys & 2 girls???

BB

6 dogs, 5 bitches.

Can someone let me know how many basenji's are entered when they have a catalogue.

Thanks

4 - 1 dog, 3 bitches.

If someone could let me know how many Saints are entered please, I'd be most appreciative :thumbsup:

11 - 6 dogs, 5 bitches.

Oooo! Someone has breed numbers!!

Jack Russells?? I'm not heading over this year which is a bummer :)

I have a whole catalogue! :rofl:

18 Jacks! :thumbsup: 9 dogs, 9 bitches. :laugh:

Pap numbers please? ;)

34! 16 bitches, 18 dogs. :laugh: