Introducing Reddells

rocco

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely photos, what an expressive face he has, very handsome boy indeed, the first and second are my faves. Love the colours in the first, love the lack of colours in the second! :confused:

Edited by Kirislin

What a beautiful young man, he is going to be absolutely magnificent when he is mature.

It must be so different for you to have an agile young'un about the place. I am so happy for you.

Thanks I am looking forward to him maturing too. :laugh: It is different having a more active agile boy. Its great actually, he has so much up and go, just wants to learn and please.

Congratulations on your new boy, he is a stunner!! I never tired of looking at any of your photos, they are all fantastic and inspiring. How does the little dude like him? Hope he fills some of the void left by Roc. I got Cooper not long after our old boy went to the bridge and although we could never replace him Cooper helped us enormously. Have fun with your boy, look forward to more pics soon!!

He is gorgeous - and so lucky to live with someone who has so much love to give - I am sure Rocco has a big smile on his face and is sending his love to you both.

Looking forward to watching this boy grow up - expertly captured in your wonderful photos

Congratulations to the new addition to your family. While of course you will never forget beloved Rocco, I hope Red is a distraction to your pain.

I must say he is a VERY handsome man. I know little of the breed, but I'm impressed.

Looking forward to more photos as he grows up and settles into your pack.

Soooo, you've had him 24hrs now... any more photos yet? :rainbowbridge:

4437223981_7a857acfe0.jpg

Oh Noooooossssssss you broke him. He has sad face. :hug: He should come live here! :hug:

Guest belgian.blue

Congrats, Red is quite the looker! Such a thick chunky chest.

Wishing you both all the best for the future :coffee:

Thanks again everyone. It's coming up two months since losing Rocco. :love: He had a fan club on our morning walk. People would wait for him to get cuddles. I have been unable to walk this way due to the fact I had to face these people and I was not ready as I still cannot talk about him without crumbling into a mess. This morning with Red we took the route to inform people, I thought Red will help me get through this. Everyone was in tears and it was awful but relief I did it. Really made me think how many hearts Rocco touched. He really was quite something. I am pretty sure Red will be just as magnificent as Rocco in his own way.

He did some modelling in the weekend and I think he is off to a great start as my new photography superstar.

4447452920_b128f00deb.jpg

Thanks again everyone. It's coming up two months since losing Rocco. :thumbsup: He had a fan club on our morning walk. People would wait for him to get cuddles. I have been unable to walk this way due to the fact I had to face these people and I was not ready as I still cannot talk about him without crumbling into a mess. This morning with Red we took the route to inform people, I thought Red will help me get through this. Everyone was in tears and it was awful but relief I did it. Really made me think how many hearts Rocco touched. He really was quite something. I am pretty sure Red will be just as magnificent as Rocco in his own way.

He did some modelling in the weekend and I think he is off to a great start as my new photography superstar.

Awww roc that walk would have been HARD! So glad that Reddles was there for you (and I have no doubt he was). :)

Red definitely looks to have taken to the modelling shoes a ok too... lovely pic. :cheer: