Sydney Royal

Katdogs

I'm going to go on the first day to see the iggies and the greyhounds :laugh:

yep will be there on Thursday 1st, there are at least 10 greyhounds entered! Hope they all show up

It will be awesome to see so many greys there. And I hope I can steal a Fern cuddle afterwards :laugh:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh oh oh Erin, PLEASE share your photos of the beagles.....

Does the brisbane ekka have the dogs too? Or is it just the Royal...?

Brisbane Royal/Ekka is the same thing.

They do have a dog show there too. www.dogsqld.com.au has more information. It's not on until August though.

I'll be there on April 1st with the lappies... Can't wait! We have roughly 20 entered! :cry: That's a record for us in Sydney!

Oh yeah and I'll be there for the flyball... Friday, maybe some of Saturday and Monday.

Edited by TerraNik

I'm going to go on the first day to see the iggies and the greyhounds :cry:

yep will be there on Thursday 1st, there are at least 10 greyhounds entered! Hope they all show up

Wow Rebanne - you must be so looking forward to it! I know how much you've missed having competition and I hope that you have lots of greyhounds to run around the ring with. Are you taking some photos?

Oh oh oh Erin, PLEASE share your photos of the beagles.....

Does the brisbane ekka have the dogs too? Or is it just the Royal...?

Brisbane Royal/Ekka is the same thing.

They do have a dog show there too. www.dogsqld.com.au has more information. It's not on until August though.

Thanks Erin, I figured it was the same but wasnt sure if the ekka had the dogs being shown as well - Ive never really thought about looking, but I definitly will this year! Bring on August. I hope you enjoy your time at the Sydney Royal :cry:

I'm going to go on the first day to see the iggies and the greyhounds :)

It will be awesome to see so many greys there. And I hope I can steal a Fern cuddle afterwards :laugh:

yeah you can be mugged loved by Fern any time. No fancy hairdo's to mess up :D

I'm going to go on the first day to see the iggies and the greyhounds :laugh:

Wow Rebanne - you must be so looking forward to it! I know how much you've missed having competition and I hope that you have lots of greyhounds to run around the ring with. Are you taking some photos?

photo's? :) I am taking two memory cards and 2 fully charged batteries for the camera plus video camera which has a 30 gig hardrive! Also have someone lined up to use them who is a genius at taking pics :D

Hopefully I can get there on the day the Bulldogs are being showed, can't remember which day that is but will ask some1 at the Bulldog Specialty.

The bulldogs are on Wednesday the 7th. Should be a lovely lineup with quite a few entered. :D

I'm going to go on the first day to see the iggies and the greyhounds :shrug:

It will be awesome to see so many greys there. And I hope I can steal a Fern cuddle afterwards :cheer:

yeah you can be mugged loved by Fern any time. No fancy hairdo's to mess up :)

:laugh: Excellent!

I will try and restrain myself by yelling 'OMG its Fern' when she is in the ring :D