I'd Like You All The Meet ..

Guest english.ivy

Guest belgian.blue

Badger .. Our eight and a half week old Liver and White English Pointer :confused:

He has settled in so very well, seeing as he only arrived at 11pm last night. Ivy wasn't so sure last night or this morning but now, she's loving him! They romp around the backyard like long lost buddies. Ofcourse it's watched play and only short bursts. Badger loves it and stands his ground against Ivy really well.

His toileting is easy as, take him outside and he wees without any fuss. Numbers two are also done with ease in the yard. Follows me like a hawk, so I can defiantly feel the bond already :mad My first ever male dog and I'm loving it.

His paws and legs are extremely chunky, so I'm curious to see how much taller than Ivy he grows, she'd better watch out :)

I'm really chuffed with him and just so very happy to have this little awesome man in our life ..

Badger-April24th090.jpg

Badger-April24th023.jpg

Badger-April24th063.jpg

Badger-April24th013.jpg

Badger-April24th042.jpg

and one to show his less coloured side ..

Badger-April24th060.jpg

Edited by belgian.blue

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belgian Blue - he is a stunning little boy!!! Can't say I've had much to do with English Pointers. Without me looking it up, what would be the main differences in appearance (adult) and temperament of the English compared to the GSP ?

Belgian Blue - he is a stunning little boy!!! Can't say I've had much to do with English Pointers. Without me looking it up, what would be the main differences in appearance (adult) and temperament of the English compared to the GSP ?

Appearance wise quite alot,pointers should have a dish face,bee sting tail.(best to look at the breed pages)

Different body shape & should look like a line of graceful curves.

Temp wise the pointers are more laid back,not obsessive or needy

What a lovely looking little fella! Congradulations to you and the beautiful Ivy!

I've never had a 'boy' before either but hoping to welcome one into the family in the near future.

Hope it continues to go well and remember to take loads of piccies...they don't stay puppies for very long!