Hector's Disgust

:D

I snapped up these three photos this morning as we were about to leave to go out..

It had just started to rain and this is was Hector thought of the whole situation..

Hector's look of disgust.. "You're not letting me inside mum!! How rude"

IMG_0816.jpg

"Maybe a bit of window cleaning would help persuade her.."

IMG_0817.jpg

"Nope.. didn't work.. I will continue to give her dirty looks through the window.."

IMG_0818.jpg

Please note.. they do have two giant kennels, big enough to pretty much fit in 5 dogs..

and if I wasn't going out.. they would have been inside with me, curled up on their beds :)

Awwwww how could you, cruel mummy. Love the first one, it reminds me of the Little Britain hypnotist, "look into my eyes, not around the eyes look into my eyes".

You'll have such fun with your new camera, did you buy a bag big enough to fit both lenses in, cause you'll find you will be wanting to take it with you when you go places.

Edited by Kirislin

Haha Thanks guys :cheers:

Here is just another photo taken just before the rain.. and just before they completely destroyed the bed he is sitting on.. :cheers:

4558937979_727fed4bcf_b.jpg

That answers my question as to why you don't have a doggy door so they can come inside when you are not home. :laugh::cheers:

What sort of camera did you buy? This is a great photo