May Photo Challenge

Ashanali

Pointees, in UK there was a cat food ad on TV when I was a kid. The cat was called Arthur, he was white & used to scoop the food out of an opened can & eat it off his paw. Lots of people said they had pulled his teeth out to make him eat this way, of course this was always refuted. Maybe there is an opening for your kitty in advertising? It would be nice if she could at least earn her keep :)

Oh, wow, intertestering. :laugh:

Well, she doesn't do it with canned food (only gets it as a treat once a week), she scoops up her dry food! :laugh:

Love the photo BCpuppy. :(

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey I really like them Dust angel. Did you buy a horse at the sales???????? Hmmmmmm?

Here's some of mine from yesterday.

Puck and Oscar (Kibahs son, Feathers brother) kicking up some dust

4625782349_3a2ca94881_b.jpg

Lily: throw the ball! throw the ball!

4625782345_2a5cc4122b_b.jpg

4625782343_6b7466808e_b.jpg

and Oscar and Puck again, separate ways

4625782337_7f5877ff3e_b.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

Thanks Kirislin, I love your photos also, i love how you get your action shots so crisp but soft - i have a lot of trouble getting my action shots without blurring, i need to work on shutter speed a bit more yet. Im also working on getting my rear into gear and doing a few more of these challanges :happydance2: . No didnt get a horse at the horse sales - we have another one coming up next weekend - i always find them a very sad place to be :cheers: . The men in that photo are all people that most people in our town would instantly recognise and the type that love to get together and talk "horse".

Was trying to capture bugs n flowers, but Miss Luci decided to check out the flower instead....so I took a shot of her.

m_Luciandflower.jpg

Then I captured my red 'wild child' Rosie just as I was straightening up.....it typifies her attitude as compared to Luci. Red bull was named after her I think.

m_Rosieugh.jpg

Great photos guys!

Dust Angel, love the photos! Reminds me of rodeo scenes.

Kirislin, great action shots! Your dogs look so happy. Look at the muscle on those back :o legs!

Redangel, absolutely beautiful. Your dog looks like such a sweetie! :)

Missin Bastian, what a cute face on that little pupper. :)

ETD: Uploading some photos onto the computer now, might upload onto here if I don't mind them. LOL

Edited by Pointees

I've decided to show the fails as well as the success :rofl: The idea I thought was good, but the end product left a lot to be desired and I now have several fish with flash phobia :eek:

Infact, if I had to give it marks out of 10 it's about a minus 5 in every area

IMG_0216-1.jpg