May Photo Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very hard for a little dog to get out of a sand pit and land on his feet instead of his head.

4575005279_78672d54da.jpg

Sorry all my photos end up being the same thing.

I will really try for some different stuff during the month.

Graceful! :laugh:

I hope this qualifies, I think it's a bit over exposed, I might go back and see if can fix that later. Anyway, it's a typical happening on our daily walk. Feather, the self appointed fun police making Tag run for his life.

4576439693_7a836a2c58_b.jpg

wow, I remember roller derby we on tv when I was a kid, it was really REALLY rough back then. I think it was held at Festival hall although I am not sure, this is like 45 years ago at least. Yours looks like they could have stacked into the crowd! They're great shots but can you make them able to be enlarged if we click, my eyes cannot make out the faces in the crowd. Where was this held, I think Nekbet does roller derby, I might be wrong though.

Here are a couple of shots from the roller derby where I managed to capture the moment.

I love the looks on the faces in the crowd as the girls hit the floor when they stacked it spectacularly:

4578270126_96bc40f96a.jpg

This girl stacked it right in front of where I was sitting:

4577674963_a0dcb797e3.jpg

I'll put the rest of the photos in a separate thread. :)

great pics but gee OUCH!!!!!!
while the whips were playing in the water yesterday they disturbed this big fat dragonfly.

4576435709_f16d5f901e_b.jpg

Really like this one