Good Vibes Needed Please

Chicken

I have just gotten home from taking my little cavvie girl Fern to the emergency vets.

I came home this afternoon and she was not in my yard. I went out looking for her and didn't have to go very far. Walking down my court carrying my little girl in her arms were two young ladies who asked if she was my dog. She had been found in grassland near my house and these two girls had found her and begun knocking on doors. The girl holding Fern said she had hurt her leg and wanted to show me.

She put her on the ground and Fern was holding up her back leg and was in a lot of pain. So off to the vets I go, thinking she has broken it somehow.

Well, they poked and prodded and xrayed and it is dislocated. She is being put under anesthetic to put it back into place about now. She has a heart murmur so I am worried about the anethestic.

Just wish I knew how it happened. Some mongrel might have hit her and kept driving. Wish i knew where the two girls that found her live. I want to buy them some chocolates or something.

I hate the waiting for the phone call.

Come on little girl, stay strong for me......

Just wish I knew how it happened. Some mongrel might have hit her and kept driving. Wish i knew where the two girls that found her live. I want to buy them some chocolates or something.

I hate the waiting for the phone call.

Come on little girl, stay strong for me......

Sending lots of postitive vibes your little girls way...

wishing all the very very best from my household to Fern

hope that all goes well at the vets and they can fix her up

we are very fond of cavaliers here, my mum and dad have two. Kyra the cavalier was run over by a car when she was very young and is still going strong at the age of nearly 13.

Just got the call that she is out of surgery and waking up now.

Her back leg is going to be in a sling for the next 6 weeks or so. That should be fun.... she might have to come to work with me so I can keep and eye on her.

Abby, my rottie girl, has searched the house high and low for her little playmate, and I feel the house is pretty empty with out her too.

Now to proof the yard better so they dont dig holes big enough for her to get out any more......

Oh Fern, you really scared mummy this time girlie. No more.

She will be lucky if she is ever allowed outside unsupervised ever again.

Thanks everyone for everything.

I have not had anything like this happen before so really was glad that i had read enough of this forum to just do what needed to be done and panic later. It wasn't until they took her away from me at the hospital that I really started to panic and break down a bit.

Thank you for all your kind thoughts and words.

xoxo