Healing Vibes Needed For My Aunty's 2 Dogs (photo Update!)

has anyone considered that this may be the same pitbull with the blonde woman owner who disappeared with her dog after it attacked 2 older men in Tasmania on Anzac day? It just seems weird that there are 2 stupid woman owners of a pitbull looking dog.

A LAVINGTON grandfather has told how he feared his whole jaw would be ripped off by an aggressive pitbull terrier during an unprovoked attack on Anzac Day afternoon.

The dog that carried out the attack was described as a fawn-coloured pitbull terrier, the owner is a blonde haired middle aged woman

edited to add newspaper quote

Edited by Swiss Girl

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone considered that this may be the same pitbull with the blonde woman owner who disappeared with her dog after it attacked 2 older men in Tasmania on Anzac day? It just seems weird that there are 2 stupid woman owners of a pitbull looking dog.
A LAVINGTON grandfather has told how he feared his whole jaw would be ripped off by an aggressive pitbull terrier during an unprovoked attack on Anzac Day afternoon.

The dog that carried out the attack was described as a fawn-coloured pitbull terrier, the owner is a blonde haired middle aged woman

I hadn't heard of this before. I will pass this information along!

How the heck did I miss all this? Those poor dogs, and your poor Auntie. That has to be a heartbreaking thing to witness. I think I would be scared to walk my dogs again (maybe the dogs will now be too scared to go for walkies). I hope they catch the person who owns that nasty dog.

Ummmm.....Lavington is in Albury NSW?

Can I ask where they wre walking when the attack happened? Just so I know where to avoid for a while.

Update!

The area this happened in was in North Hobart, and the beginning of the Joggers Loop. The botanical garden side.

:heart:

How the heck did I miss all this? Those poor dogs, and your poor Auntie. That has to be a heartbreaking thing to witness. I think I would be scared to walk my dogs again (maybe the dogs will now be too scared to go for walkies). I hope they catch the person who owns that nasty dog.

Max is currently being walked in very short periods and so far he isn't showing any fear! Which is a very good sign :(!!!

• 2 weeks later...

So there had actually been Progress!

The pitbull and owner have been found by the council!!!

Currently the animal control people are building a case against the owner and her dog to take them to court.

What I learned happened with the man who has 18 stiches, He was holding max, and the pitbull let go of Zack and attacked HIM! :rofl: Latched onto his arm, He had to put max down so he could try and get the dog off his arm!!

The feeling is the dog will Definitely be getting put down (after trying to kill 2 dogs and attacking a human I should think so) and hopefully the owner will suffer and HUGE fine. I will update when I get more news.

Both Zack and Max are making progress and the Vet is very happy with how they're going so far

(Will get some new photos soon to show you how they're going!)

So glad to hear that Max and Zack are on the mend and the man who helped them is okay too. And I agree, I hope they throw the book at the attacking dogs owner, plus I hope she has to pay for all your Aunties vet bills too! Bloody mongrel!

Just confirming that (a) the attack above happened in Albury and (b) that local gossip is that the woman and her dog have relocated to Griffith.

OMFG! I am so sorry for your Aunty and her poor little doggies. I feel so sorry and upset for them :rofl:

I am so glad the stupid bitch has been found! I hope she has to pay for what she has let happen!

So there had actually been Progress!

The pitbull and owner have been found by the council!!!

Currently the animal control people are building a case against the owner and her dog to take them to court.

What I learned happened with the man who has 18 stiches, He was holding max, and the pitbull let go of Zack and attacked HIM! :thumbsup: Latched onto his arm, He had to put max down so he could try and get the dog off his arm!!

The feeling is the dog will Definitely be getting put down (after trying to kill 2 dogs and attacking a human I should think so) and hopefully the owner will suffer and HUGE fine. I will update when I get more news.

Both Zack and Max are making progress and the Vet is very happy with how they're going so far

(Will get some new photos soon to show you how they're going!)

That is great news they have found this dog and it's owner, lets hope justice is served quickly before anyone else and their dogs get hurt.

Really looking forward to some more pics please :o

:):vomit: Wonderful to see their bodies healing so well. What about their minds and your Aunty's? How is she travelling? I would imagine going for walks would be pretty stressful.

One of my neighbours was attacked when she was walking her two small dogs. One of her dogs required huge operations, but today you wouldn't know anything had happened to him thank god. Because the dog lived just a couple of streets away and was subsequently declared a dangerous dog with all the attendant restrictions to its confinement arrangements, I was pretty worried for quite some time when taking mine out.

It is to be hoped that with her dogs healing so well, she will be able to get out and enjoy her walks as before.

:laugh::laugh: Wonderful to see their bodies healing so well. What about their minds and your Aunty's? How is she travelling? I would imagine going for walks would be pretty stressful.

One of my neighbours was attacked when she was walking her two small dogs. One of her dogs required huge operations, but today you wouldn't know anything had happened to him thank god. Because the dog lived just a couple of streets away and was subsequently declared a dangerous dog with all the attendant restrictions to its confinement arrangements, I was pretty worried for quite some time when taking mine out.

It is to be hoped that with her dogs healing so well, she will be able to get out and enjoy her walks as before.

My aunty is going well, she has started obedience with Zack recently, he is scared of the other dogs :shrug: but making progress which is awesome!!! Also has been taking them both for walks. :eek: !

Thanks again everyone for all the healing vibes, obviously they're working!