Healing Vibes Needed For My Aunty's 2 Dogs (photo Update!)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a horrible incident!

Sending healing vibes to those lovely boys. I truly hope they and your aunty are not traumatized by this event.

I hope that the council can track this stupid woman down and that they deal with her and the dog appropriately.

Some people just never cease to amaze me with their lack of a brain! Stupid stupid woman! :)

God I am so sorry this happened. They look like such lovely lovely dogs and didn't deserve this BS. That woman needs to be flogged.

THoughts being sent for them.

Arrrrggghhhhh I'm sick of these dead-brains owning dogs.

When will people learn???

It is ignorant owners like this that are slowly but surely ruining dog ownership for the rest of us responsible dog owners.

I hope your auntie and her lovely dogs are OK. Very shocking thing for them to have had endured. So not fair.

The dogs owner then stated "Oh she will let go when shes tired" and just stood there, doing nothing!!

:) :D That shows a total disregard and lack of any trace of empathy for the pain and suffering inflicted on your auntie's dogs (and any others hers has attacked) not to mention the emotional trauma to both your auntie and her dogs. How anyone could be so uncaring and unconcerned by their dog attacking another is beyond me - that woman must be a sociopath. Definitely not the sort of person who should be at the end of a leash, especially of a large powerful dog.

Hope your auntie's boys recover quickly and have no lasting effects in body or mind. Please tell your auntie we are thinking of her and sending hugs.

:D It's so sad to read thread after thread about bloody irresponsible dog owners who are either clueless or deliberately ignorant of their dogs behaviour... to the detriment of so many other poor dogs who end up injured or worse :D

Agreed.

Far too many of these morons around. That is simply disgusting. I hope this dog is put down, shame they can't do the same for the owner - she's an oxygen thief.
When will people learn???

It is ignorant owners like this that are slowly but surely ruining dog ownership for the rest of us responsible dog owners.

Have to agree with these two points, just when you think you can't be shocked by the stupidity of anyone along comes a story like this :D

Sending lots of healing vibes for those two beautiful doggies and hope your Aunt is okay, such a horrible ordeal to have to go through seeing you loved ones get attacked :)

Wow what an absolutely horrible incident. It certainly sounds like this woman's dog has attacked before and just doesn't care, and she obviously has a brain the size of a gnat. Personally she should be sued and made to pay compensation and I do believe that dog should either be pts or rehomed with a responsible person who understands that breed. She should also be banned from ever owning another dog (or animal of any kind).

I hope your aunty is doing ok and her lovely dogs recover soon without any side effects.

See you soon.

Poor babies , and your poor Aunty who will obviously be scarred as well as the dogs. I hope they don't develop any fear aggression as a result of this attack.

Both my dogs are cross pitbulls and as a responsible owner that sickens me to hear her reaction. If that have been me I would have sounded like a gutter mouth the things I would have screamed at the inbred bogan.

I think the only thing we can do is carry pocket knifes and stab the attacking dog, how else do you get it off!

I'm beginning to agree with you. Hell if you can't walk your own dogs on lead without being attacked by some other moron's dog, then yes go for it. But probably you would be charged for carrying an illegal weapon!!! Maybe do a citizens arrest and hold the lady and call the police. I don't go out with my dogs unless I have my mobile and one with a camera, then at least you can take a photo of the person and the dog - it's a lead that maybe useful.

I think the only thing we can do is carry pocket knifes and stab the attacking dog, how else do you get it off!

I'm beginning to agree with you. Hell if you can't walk your own dogs on lead without being attacked by some other moron's dog, then yes go for it. But probably you would be charged for carrying an illegal weapon!!! Maybe do a citizens arrest and hold the lady and call the police. I don't go out with my dogs unless I have my mobile and one with a camera, then at least you can take a photo of the person and the dog - it's a lead that maybe useful.

I also take my phone with camera! And keys and they are in a bumbag, thats all i carry on me. So defenseless :)

Should buy citronella spray a shelter I volunteered at in the states carried it around in case any of the dogs got into a fight. (When they were temp testing the dogs). Apparently this disperses them quickly regardless of size, breed etc I haven't seen it first hand though.

What a shocking and horrible event.

If a dog of any breed attacked any of my dogs like that and with a comment such as the one your aunty was given, I think I would have murdered the attacking dog then punched the owner in the face.

Wishing a speed recovery.

+1

(and it would have been the hardest punch I could muster!)

:eat: :D :D

Some photos of the damage. This is what a dog attack can do to beloved pets...

:) :D :D

max2.jpg

:D :laugh:

zack3.jpg

Please, if something happens to your dog, REPORT IT! You could potentially stop something like this happening.

Those poor boys - those wounds must be very painful. Report and take photos and get as much evidence as possible. The more people that report these idiots the better, and keep on at the council, phoning, emailing, etc, the more noise that is made, the more notice they will take. This should not have happened at all and that owner must be brought to face the consequences of her and her dogs actions.