Prayers Needed

Pockets

DM - Not sure what type of dogs they were, but he is a big muscly boxer, so to do the Damage they have done, to the point of nearlly killing him I am guessing they would be big, strong dogs themselves :(

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently it was quite bad Carlibud, he was badly attacked they didn't think he was going to make it, guess a combination of blood loss, pain and shock, luckily as I said the emergency vet is close :(

I can't speak highly enough of this beautiful boy, I puppy sat him when he was a baby puppy, he is so affectionate and full of spunk, never a nasty bone in his body towards other dogs

Such an awful thing to have happen in your own backyard, sending healing thought's Tyson's way. His owners must be beside themselves.

Oh my God, poor boy. I hope to God these dogs are put down. What type of dogs are they? They must be strong to get through a fence like that. My prayers are with him for a full recovery, physically and pyschologically.

Last weekend I was doing a homecheck and the whole time I was there, a German Shepherd was pounding against the fence. The applicants had already had to replace the fence once, they were terrified that the GSD would come through and kill their poodle cross. The GSD had loosened a paling on the new fence and I alerted them to it. The neighbours do nothing to prevent this, the dog is never walked and is obviously aggressive. It was really worrying.

When I was 7, my mum and I were attacked by 2 GSD's that broke through a timber fence. It was a terrifying experience, one I'll never forget.

Poor pooch. I hope he is ok. :welcome:

Oh my God, poor boy. I hope to God these dogs are put down. What type of dogs are they? They must be strong to get through a fence like that. My prayers are with him for a full recovery, physically and pyschologically.

Last weekend I was doing a homecheck and the whole time I was there, a German Shepherd was pounding against the fence. The applicants had already had to replace the fence once, they were terrified that the GSD would come through and kill their poodle cross. The GSD had loosened a paling on the new fence and I alerted them to it. The neighbours do nothing to prevent this, the dog is never walked and is obviously aggressive. It was really worrying.

I might be wrong, but isn't there some part in the legislation that deals with menacing dogs through fences and gates??? If I were the people with the people who owned the Poodle x, I'd be calling Council and asking what advice they could offer on the situation. It may cause the owners of the SHepherd to sit up, take notice and do something about the situation before it leads to disaster.

Edited by ~Anne~

:welcome: sending healing vibes and thoughts to Tyson and his owners/parents

What a horrible thing to happen specially in his own yard

:laugh: to the owners who let their dogs do this

our thoughts are with Tyson.

Take care little buddy, :laugh:

scout

Oh how awful

Thinking of you Tyson. Get better very soon cause everyone loves you little man.

I hope that when your family is strong enough they make sure the owners of the dogs that did this are severly delt with.

I think the worst thing is they are in their yard, they should be safe and they are attacked and cannot get away as they are SECURLY contained. Unlike the perpertrators of the attack.

Whippet kisses to Tyson and his family.

total recovery vibes sent for Tyson :)

grrrrr so sick to death of hearing of unprovoked dog attacks , :)

I really think that the owners should be charged

and if at all possible the dogs rehabilitated .

Thanks heaps for everyones well wishes for Tyson

They spoke to the vet this morning, he has to remain in intensive care over the weekend, is on pain killers, antibiotics...at this stage the vets are hoping they can save the leg, but are not guaranteeing it at this stage and will know more on Monday...so I guess its good news he is at this stage going to be ok physically, mentally I think this incident is certainly going to take its toll :)

Rangers are being kept informed, the vet has taken photos of all wounds which is protocol and also keep all there stuff updated in their reports, photos have been taken of the damage done at home in the yard and I imagine to the fence and also last night of his injuries....so yes I would say that action will be taken with the owners of the dogs