A Tribute To Shell & Zero

TerraNik

What a good egg you are Nik. Shell you must just love it :o

Lovely.

Something in my bloody eye...

It makes me tear up :provoke: - I cried at work when I first saw it so all the girls at work watched it with me.

Zero is my beautiful boy. I'm so thankful for everything he has become. It's taken a long time and a lot of help but we got there and I wouldn't have him any other way. He spent some time last night cuddled up on the couch with Nik, something he's never done before. He only ever gets up for a cuddle with me so for him to trust Nik enough to do that says a lot about Nik. ;)

:) Nik - it's the best present ever!!

Did you previously know each other outside of DOL?

We met because of DOL - Nik actually lives around the corner from me :) I went to meet her and snofyre at a show, then joined the same obedience club as Nik and Jedi and we've been friends ever since!

Did you previously know each other outside of DOL?

We met because of DOL - Nik actually lives around the corner from me :provoke: I went to meet her and snofyre at a show, then joined the same obedience club as Nik and Jedi and we've been friends ever since!

:) That's great

Oh wow. I didn't know Zero's story. The friendships that have been formed because of him too..... dogs and people. What a good friend you are Terra. Yes I hate it when I go mushy but tears here too. Well done you girls, both of you.