Where Do Your Dogs Sleep?

Steve

One Princess on the bed, the others in crates. I usually have older "free range" dogs, the younger one's get locked up, so they cannot wreck the place LOL

Mine sleep indoors ( kennel runs were in the garage attached to the house ) so that I know they are silent at night and I never disturb the neighbours.

Ziva is on the bed with me, usually on the pillow with her head on my shoulder!!

Caber is on the bed - usually with his head on my belly, or he is in his (large) soft-crate next to my bed, he chooses.

My puppy (future breeding bitch) is currently in a crate beside my bed but will eventually be given free-range of my (our) bedroom at night :laugh:

Mums collie is crated (in a 48 inch mind you!!!) most nights, but this is because she is a thief :) :rolleyes: if she's been good, she sleeps on the bed lol. The crate is in mum's bedroom.

Our older two share the bed with us. The rest are c-crated inside spare room / extra lounge overnight - they have dense foam mattresses and dry bed or mink blankets to sleep on - when its really cold they have polar fleece coats on bar one who chews them off so he gets tucked in (sometimes he is still snug as a bug tucked in when I get up at 4am !!!) - they love their beds and they know which is theirs and they certainly don't like anyone else being put in their crate (but then they know which berth is theirs in the trailer as well and the same applies).

Five on my bed and the entire male in a sof- crate in the living room.

PS During the day they are generally on snooza pet futons in the living room, sometimes on the leather couches or outside on canvas beds, it's up to them as we have a pet door so they have free access to where they want to be.

Edited by Hesapandabear

One girl sleeps where ever she wants - usually on my bed. Doggy futons in the living room and bedrooms. I usually crate at night until they are of an age that they don't eat everything in the house while I sleep. :o They also have beds on the porch that they can use through the day if they want.

One on the bed, the older dogs sleep free in one room of the house, the younger ones are crated to start off, everyone is inside, I know where they are, they are warm, quiet and not disturbing the neighbours.

Young ones crated until toilet trained, around 6 months.

Free range night and day through an animal door.

All sleep on the bed ours and the daughter, she has to shut them in her room or they will join the clan in our room. :o:o:eek::)

Edited by Bilbo Baggins