• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this what you mean?

4885071448_b443bce75c.jpg

4884477315_b58220549c.jpg

4884482603_b67913a67f.jpg

It was my first time shooting at the aquarium and it was a lot tougher than i thought - I feel like my equipment and inexperience really let me down. The 450D is really bad at anything over 400ISO and it was really limiting!

It was my first time shooting at the aquarium and it was a lot tougher than i thought - I feel like my equipment and inexperience really let me down. The 450D is really bad at anything over 400ISO and it was really limiting!

They are fantastic Shell! Don't be so hard on yourself. Is it really that bad over 400? I always think my photos are noisy at 800, but when I say that people tell me they don't notice. I think we are often overly critical of our own photos.

Another 'Brown' one here :champagne:

P1010418-1.jpg

The focus isn't brilliant as it was just hand held as close as I could get with my Lumix. I'm looking forward to getting my DSLR back, this forum has sparked my interest in photography again, but it it is locked in a container in Freemantle at the moment after the move from the uk - I hope it survived the trip ok :champagne: just didn't have the room in hand luggage to bring it with me.

Edit to change pic - the bugs were more co-operative today :champagne:

Edited by CrazyCresties