So Sorry.

Steve

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for what has happened. At least puppy didn't suffer. And like everyone else has said, accidents can and do happen. RIP little Vadar, and hugs to Steve and the puppy's owner.

Steve, I'm so sorry to hear of your accident and that your little guy didn't make it - but, as you say, at least he died quickly.

I ran over my old cat 6 weeks ago but he survived - but I still remember the sinking feeling over that horrible bump as your wheel goes over the animal. Mind you the vet tells me if you are going to run over something run over a cat, not a dog - he's amazed at how they flexible they are relatively and how they often recover.

Hugs to you and the family.

Steve, I'm so sorry to hear of your accident and that your little guy didn't make it - but, as you say, at least he died quickly.

I ran over my old cat 6 weeks ago but he survived - but I still remember the sinking feeling over that horrible bump as your wheel goes over the animal. Mind you the vet tells me if you are going to run over something run over a cat, not a dog - he's amazed at how they flexible they are relatively and how they often recover.

Hugs to you and the family.

So, let us make a point of doing just that, lol.

What a tragic incident; That is why it pays to have eyes at the back of one's head, never ever take anything for granted! Animals are just like children, you can never be too careful. Just curious as to how old your son is?