Puppy Farm Awareness Rally

Nekhbet

Puppy Farm Awareness Day Rally

Be a voice for the thousands of dogs imprisoned in Victoria's puppy factories! Help send a strong message to the State's political leaders that Victorians will not tolerate the factory farming of our companion animals any longer.

Join us on the steps of Parliament House, stand up for all the dogs in puppy factories and support Oscar's Law.

Speakers include Derryn Hinch, Moira Rayner (Lawyers for Animals), and Debra Tranter.

When: Sunday, September 19th

Time: 12 noon

Where: Parliament House, Melbourne

More details: Please visit www.oscarslaw.org or email [email protected]

please make sure you pass this on, we hope to see as many people as possible rock up. I will be there with my badly bred crooked Rottweiler.

Feel free to say hi, or Geelong people I may be able to drive a couple and a dog or two up as well. Diesel can go behind the cargo barrier.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't think my dog would enjoy the bustle fo the city. he's fine at places like camberwell market but it hink a rally would be a bit much for him. also, i'm planning on taking the tram to get there from my place, so it makes it harder to bring along the canine.

i work in the public transport industry in Melbourne so thought i'll put some on trams and trains etc. get the message out there to the public.

should be awesome though, can't wait, i hope a decent number of people will turn up.

Edited by toy dog

where does one park in the city? i've only ever used public transport... i guess there are parking 'centres', infact there is one in chinatown, not too far from spring st. so i just answered my own question!

hopefully there are thousands of people that turn out to this, if we can get on the news and really get into the public sphere then it may reach people who have no idea about puppy farming...