Im Devasted

julzjc

Good news, give her time, and once she can return to normal exercise and life she will pick up again.

You can increase her food a bit but don't overload her tummy (definately don't want bloat-been there 3times!) Her muscle will increase with exercise.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So thrilled for you all!

I have been following this thread like watching a horror movie with my hands over my eyes...needing to know if your pups were ok but really scared to read incase it was bad news so I'm so relieved everything looks good.

At least now you can concentrate on getting yourself better now. I recommend garlic with horseradish and vit c tablets. They will help dry up the nasty phelgm and give that virus abit of a fright! Have a lovely weekend!

Great news that your vets prediction of doom was not accurate.

I suggest you get Bonnie some Nutrigel and let her lick a small amount from the end of the tube several times a day. It will boost her calories and vitamins without filling her stomach. Great for dogs recovering from any illness provided they are allowed fats.

:D ;) :happydance::happydance:

I've gotta say the same as everyone else..... I've been checking this thread all the time and I'm sooooo glad everything is working out with your baby.

I have friends who honestly aren't 'dog' people but I read this thread to them and they have been calling, smsing and emailing me just to find out how your babies are.

Please remember that it's not only DOL people that have been wishing and praying.... you all have had alot of love coming from every angle. :)

:thumbsup::):laugh::laugh:

:D ;) :happydance::happydance:

I've gotta say the same as everyone else..... I've been checking this thread all the time and I'm sooooo glad everything is working out with your baby.

I have friends who honestly aren't 'dog' people but I read this thread to them and they have been calling, smsing and emailing me just to find out how your babies are.

Please remember that it's not only DOL people that have been wishing and praying.... you all have had alot of love coming from every angle. :)

:thumbsup::):laugh::laugh:

Sigh of relief for all,we can all get on with our lives once again

Julz you have had a rough week but you have also been fortunate to have the best out come.

Many reading this thread will never ever have ratsack on their properties after this........so out of some thing bad comes something good........probably saved other dogs' lives......for sure.

Thankyou so much everyone! Bonnie is ALOT better! Unfortunatly no excerise means my yard is starting to suffer, 2tunnels to china, 1 chewed up dog bed, 1 kong octopus and a dog jacket have all suffered lol :dancingelephant: Oh well, thats what her human slave is for, cleaning up her mess :happydance: .

I am so gratefull to you all for your warm wishes! Can not begin to describe how elated I am that she has pulled through and I have my Bon back, absolutly blessed.

Thankyou everyone!

ps I dosed up on Garlic pizza :thumbsup: , fenugreek, Vit C and antibiotics and Im 100% better. Ok, minus my voice but hey, I think many would agree that its not a bad thing :dancingelephant: