Im Devasted

julzjc

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow julzjc, what a crappy, crappy time you have had :o I'm over the moon for you right now and I can only imagine the weight that has been lifted off your shoulders :(

Your whole family deserves a massive hug, especially Bonnie and Indie for making their mummy one very happy lady :o

It's wonderful to come on here and hear the great news, I was starting to worry that the worst had happened. So pleased I'm crying and I don't even know your furkids hope everything else in your lives also starts to take a turn for the better. Hugs to all.

It's wonderful to come on here and hear the great news, I was starting to worry that the worst had happened. So pleased I'm crying and I don't even know your furkids hope everything else in your lives also starts to take a turn for the better. Hugs to all.

Thankyou! Briging the biggest smile to my face. Apart from my OH, I havent been able to really voice my concerns about Bonnie to anyone but you guys, it helped so much! I didnt say before but the other reason I havent been posting is that I lost another friend to cancer last week (yes, two friends in two weeks, both early 30s, both leaving behind wifes and very small children :) ). I couldnt let myself be upset about Bonnie amongst my (non-virtual) friends and family, not with what was happening. You have no idea how much your support helped me. Thankyou again,everyone! Over and out. Julz

ps- Final Report-Bonnie is starting to look a bit better, even if she is landscaping the garden for me.

such fantastic news, bet you are so relieved, and shame on that first vet for the way he treated you

Ive now changed vets :) .

Good to hear. :laugh: Silly vet - thank goodness you had lots of people in here who'd experienced things and could give you better info.

2 young friends to cancer? Very sorry to read that. :laugh::)

Bowl cancer diagnosed in April(?) (14mth daughter, 2 1/2yr daughter)and the other was only diagnosed with a brain tumor in June (20mth twins,4yr boy). Not having a fantastic year and I feel so blessed to have my family.

2 young friends to cancer? Very sorry to read that. :laugh::laugh:

Bowl cancer diagnosed in April(?) (14mth daughter, 2 1/2yr daughter)and the other was only diagnosed with a brain tumor in June (20mth twins,4yr boy). Not having a fantastic year and I feel so blessed to have my family.

watching rpa last nite the doc said 1 in 6 people will get bowel cancer :laugh:

thats horrendious