I :love:bindi~boo

Jed

Just wanted to say that after the not so good beginning, Georgea looks to have grown into a nice girl - as far as I can see of the half of her that is not inside the Husky :eek:

How about some photos?

:) dont laugh, you would not believe the amount of people that have asked me is that a baby Husky? ;)

Thanks Jed, Georgea has grown into a gorgeous little lady ( i maybe biased :D ). Healthy as a horse too. :love:

and just because you twisted my arm. :hug:

72459_453511559824_595119824_5156976_6454340_n.jpg

Georgea's first Birthday

40281_428815464824_595119824_4645405_764148_n.jpg

40281_428815459824_595119824_4645404_2433648_n.jpg

She's gorgeous, thank you for posting those and satisfying my curiosity. Lovely deep colour, beautiful expression, and good markings.

What else could you want? She looks as if she is a pleasure to be around too, with a lovely personality. And so beautifully cared for :p

ps -what breed is the other dog, which does look like a Husky pup? To me anyhow :p

Edited by Jed

She's gorgeous, thank you for posting those and satisfying my curiosity. Lovely deep colour, beautiful expression, and good markings.

What else could you want? She looks as if she is a pleasure to be around too, with a lovely personality. And so beautifully cared for :p

ps -what breed is the other dog, which does look like a Husky pup? To me anyhow :p

Thats Bow wow 12 1/2 year old chixfoxie. :rofl:

post-1913-1288596094_thumb.jpg

Wow, Bow Wow is pretty cute too. Masquarading as a Husky!! Very unique.

Georgea is a sweet girl, and certainly good enough to breed with, so the breeder sold you a good one at least....maybe there were problems, bu you didn' t buy them, which is the main thing.

I bought my first Cav (pet) accidentally from the state's top kennel. She was fine, lived to be quite old.

The second one I bought from a breeder EVERYONE warned me about - after I'd bought the pup. And she lived to be 14, no health problems, had a stroke. Just goes to show!!

I don't think either of them was ever sick or needed the vet.

Yes I am definitely happy with how georgea has turned out! I too love her daintiness. She has the best personality!

Georgea has some good lines in her pedigree and when I purchase another cavy I would like to stick with her lines, though definitely not from her breeder!!!! :grouphug: