• Animal House
    • Isle of Dogs
    • Pure Paws
    • Other - specify
  2. 2. Do you use another shampoo brand if you cannot get your normal brand

• Yes
    • No

I'm still in the shampoo testing phase :mad

ie I try everything I can get my hands on.......

So far the two I like the best for the Sammies is Plush Puppy but I also use Groomers Royal Jelly while they are out of coat and Plumb White.

I am thinking of trying Animal House next

I voted other. Aloveen shampoo and conditioner here.

ditto!

We also use Vetadine on occasion as it is for non-specific skin conditions and does not have be to rinsed out.

interesting! one i must investigate!

Our dogs rarely get bathed.. but it is then done with a bar of ordinary Velvet laundry soap :o leaves them so shiny and sweet smelling :thumbsup: We also use vetadine if anyone has skin issues ..or betadine scrub.

i rarely bathe our dogs either and i'm interested in exploring the ordinary velvet laundry soap! an aunt of mine SWORE by it but for her own hair cuz of what the detergents in shampoo did to her scalp...

again, i must explore vetadine and i will look into betadine scrub [but that sounds a tad too medicated for dealing with non-specific skin conditions...

Dermcare Natural Shampoo ... and it works well.

this piques my interest too

:mad

For the show long coated breed - for over 18 months I have used groomers royal jelly shampoo (no real smell to it) to promote coat growth. I have been happy with the results

so I haven't tried any others on her.

For our pet bitch Aloveen shampoo and conditioner - I like the smell under my nose at night.

For the short coated show bitches I have just started to use the groomers colour enhancing shampoo with evening primrose oil (oil is supposed to be good for the skin).

I was using frozenpuppies colour enhancing shampoo - had no issues with it I just run out of it.

When the Aloveen runs out I am going to buy some groomers banana and mango pet shampoo - I loved the smell of it so I will give it a try - also cheaper than the Aloveen.

I use groomers evening primrose shampoo (regular not vet) and have found it works just as well or in fact even better than Malaseb, Aloveen, Eqyss Microtek in removing crusty lesions and calming irritated skin. I find it works fine in the summer without blow drying the dog but in the winter blow drying is advisable to allow the oils to absorb into the skin and not build up in the coat.

At the moment I am in love with the Fuzzyard Naturals range. Smells sooo good and there are a few different options. T has fairly sensitive skin so it suits him well. Have used Fidos in the past on both of them but really prefer this.

At work I was using Isle of Dogs which I utterly adore ♥ but had almost run out of samples. Usually had to resort to cheap crap but really like the IoD.

Just used Vetzyme flea shampoo on the one I am showing tomorrow - keeps the coat nice and harsh, rinses easily.

Also use UK brand DeZynaDog shampoos and the Groomers EPO, interesting to know people like the banana and mango shampoo they do, I think it smells like vomit! lol