My Christmas Holly

tlc

Just wanted to share some pics I took today,

19 years ago today my Girl Holly was born, she has been with me through thick and thin over the last 19 years.

I named her Holly as she was born on the 1st December so thought it was a little christmassy name.

She looks kinda evil but she is the exact opposite, such a lovely girl. She wasn't willing to have her pic taken with the santa hat on but I got one shot. :kissbetter:

DSC_0002-7.jpg

DSC_0010-6.jpg

DSC_0028-8.jpg

DSC_0117-3.jpg

DSC_0139-4.jpg

DSC_0148-3.jpg

DSC_0171-1.jpg

DSC_0180-4.jpg

DSC_0205-3.jpg

I reckon she still has some life in her, she still loves to go outside when it is warm, she eats like a horse, she is totally deaf, but I still talk to her :thumbsup: she is the queen of the house and she keeps the dogs in line! I hope I can post some pics next year when she is 20!!

Happy Birthday Holly :( I love those speckled eyes that come with age. I,m blessed to have cats that live to an old age as well. My Charlotte made 19.5 and Bridget is now 15. :eek: All she does is eat and sleep as well. :laugh::rofl:

Thanks guys, she is a dear old thing and now when I pick her up she feels like she has little old lady arms :( but still full of life, it plays on my mind that she may not be here much longer due to the age she is but I try not to think about it, she has Been such a huge part of my life for so long!

Happy Birthday Holly! I have an old girl too (a dog) and she isn't fond of dressing up for Christmas either.

TLC I am loving having an older dog and just watching how their bodies change but their personalities still shine through. I hope Holly makes it to 20 and beyond!

Happy Birthday Holly! I have an old girl too (a dog) and she isn't fond of dressing up for Christmas either.

TLC I am loving having an older dog and just watching how their bodies change but their personalities still shine through. I hope Holly makes it to 20 and beyond!

Me too. :thumbsup:

She does doesn't she, I've had her to the vet last year (she hadnt been to the yets for 18 years) and he couldn't believe how old she was, apart from her teeth needing a bit of a clean up she was all good.

She does drink a lot of water and he said that may be her kidneys but at this age there is not much you can do and to keep any eye on it.