Whats The Best Gossip You Heard About Yourself Or Your Dogs?

MonElite

Divani is pregnant and due to give birth around Xmas.

Yesterday I have heard THE BEST gossip about myself.

Apparently I have not been around much recently, as I'm totally flat out. Flat out because I had a litter of 18 puppies. And 18 puppies is a world record for dobermanns.

:rolleyes: :laugh: ;)

I asked all the dogs where did they hide the puppies, I asked my BF, there is no conclusive answer, they all deny knowledge of any puppies :shrug:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be very close (in a brother/sister like fashion) with a younger work colleague who was dubbed the best looking bloke in our entire region. Wherever we went women would ask me about him. His second marriage broke up and we got a lot closer because he needed my support (he has very little family) but things also got too intense for me and we had a falling out about something stupid and blokey he did. Then I had a falling out with a very close female friend (who we both also worked with) because of my falling out with him and her taking his side and meddling. Things got back on track with all of us after about 6 months of me licking my wounds. But two years later I am still hearing from work mates in that region that they all think he left his wife for me and that I broke up with my close friend (and the man in question) because they both cheated on me!

What the hell is wrong with people?

:rolleyes: I have heard so much crap/gossip (whatever you want to call it) about me and my dogs it not funny and too much to post about here, I would take up the whole thread :laugh:

edited to add, glad the good stories outweight the lies and rubbish!!

Edited by tlc

Well I was called a drama queen (and worse) by a DOLer and accused of spreading gossip about her. Apart from the fact that I never have any gossip to spread, I don't know any people this person knows to spread gossip.

Ho hum - too old for such stupidity :rolleyes: :laugh: ;)

No delicious rumours about the dogs to laugh over.

I hope I don't dream about Danny and Jeune having 18 puppies, though :shrug::rofl:

that I'm mean and nasty.

yup. A couple of positive trainers have bad mouthed me to my own clients. Mmmmm fail.

ETA to dogs that is.... which I'm not. I do what I have to do to fix a problem and *shock* I use correction chains.

mean and nasty to people ... well they just deserve it :rolleyes:

Edited by Nekhbet

The guy at the puppy preschool has apparently been telling other trainers that Hugo "bullies" the puppies in his playgroup.. Which is complete bullshit, because more often than not, he's the one trying to get out from underneath another dog that's dominating him :rolleyes:

I have 'so many' bitches because I breed unregistered litters aside from my registered ones, to make money.

Funny thing was that the person who told me someone else had said it, was the one who started the rumour herself - and she's been caught out several times since doing similar. Karma is all I can say :rolleyes:

I've had some awful stuff said about me by a breed club secretary. One thing was that I sold a dog to a woman and it had such a bad temperament she surrendered it to them and they put it down.

Completely untrue. The woman got a rescue dog who was crackers and also had one of mine. She did surrender the other dog and the poor thing was put down, but I didn't breed it. I am happy to say the dog I bred is still alive and well and I see her regularly.

The guy at the puppy preschool has apparently been telling other trainers that Hugo "bullies" the puppies in his playgroup.. Which is complete bullshit, because more often than not, he's the one trying to get out from underneath another dog that's dominating him :rolleyes:

Didn't you say in another thread that Hugo barked incessantly at the other puppies and had to be given a time out several times? That may have been constituted as bullying the other dogs...

Knuckles did that once at puppy preschool, but it was a 'stop teaching me things I wanna play!!!' bark. Possibly the same thing for Hugo?

sorry OT.

Edited by KnucklesDutchnUs

I've been sent copies of gossip about me that has been circulated by someone who claims to never have any gossip...

But I'm sure that quite a few people involved in rescue have had malicious gossip spread about them - we are a scary lot, and don't always see eye to eye on any given topic... *grin*

T.

The guy at the puppy preschool has apparently been telling other trainers that Hugo "bullies" the puppies in his playgroup.. Which is complete bullshit, because more often than not, he's the one trying to get out from underneath another dog that's dominating him :cry:

Didn't you say in another thread that Hugo barked incessantly at the other puppies and had to be given a time out several times? That may have been constituted as bullying the other dogs...

Knuckles did that once at puppy preschool, but it was a 'stop teaching me things I wanna play!!!' bark. Possibly the same thing for Hugo?

sorry OT.

My youngest was our puppy school's crazy dog. She was used to playing with older dogs who play very rough and often had to be leashed during what was supposed to be free play but looked more like puppy bowling. I still remember one horrible moment when a very spoilt small white fluffy was screaming for its mummy because its hair was wrapped around my dog's teeth and they were stuck together. I swear it was an accident!

god, where do I start? i would be here all day. There is/was a lot of crap on DOL about me, one was that i was trying to steal someone elses partner?

They even started a thread about it, I had no idea it was about me till someone told me it was - god, think i would know if i was trying to steal a man :( (this was years and years ago - thread isnt on DOL anymore)

I have also had people make things up, tell other people that i told them and shit hit the fan over it, i still dont know what it is that I was not meant to tell anyone :cry:

I just stay away from those people now :)

Nothing about my dogs, (that i know of? :cry: )

Um that I was spreading about nasty gossip about the receptionist of where I used to work and had said some nasty things about the clips she had given her dogs.

I had never said anything to anyone and as for the dogs hair cuts, I had not bad mouthed them at all or even mentioned them - I don't go out often. But really if you have Border Collie X's and shave their sides and legs but leave their tails long, a mohawk down their back and big fluffy heads, you would be dumb if you thought people were not going to comment!

Edited by OSoSwift

My first DOL experience: I and another newbie DOLer wanted to get into rescue and help out. I asked a fairly general question about pound release procedures in Victoria because there was a lot on the forum about NSW and little about Victoria. A certain rescue group had over-the-top hysterics saying that we had asked for their secret pound contact lists, which we had not. A number of fairly prominent forum members jumped on said rescue group's bandwagon and repeated this over and over and over as well as bagging me and the other newbie out on another forum. It put me off for life formally getting involved in rescue.

Apparently my husband, who just turned 30, is having an affair with another exhibitor who we are friends with, who is in her 50's lol.

There were a couple of shows recently where they set up together and I wasn't there.... I'm sure that kept the rumour mill going! :D