Whats The Best Gossip You Heard About Yourself Or Your Dogs?

MonElite

I was interested to find out I'm a prank caller.

:laugh:

... and you didn't prank me? I feel left out now Powerlegs... hahaha!

T.

:laugh: If it makes you feel any better I'm notoriously hard to catch on the phone.

But what can I say? You know how it is, sit up late, bored, and go through the address book ringing people so I can whisper&giggle then hang up on them. :laugh: :laugh: LOL

see, I am a prank caller :laugh: (Sorry Chewie and random friends of Dust Angel!!) :laugh::eek:

Tried to prank Longclaw but she didnt answer the phone!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god, where do I start? i would be here all day. There is/was a lot of crap on DOL about me, one was that i was trying to steal someone elses partner?

They even started a thread about it, I had no idea it was about me till someone told me it was - god, think i would know if i was trying to steal a man :laugh: (this was years and years ago - thread isnt on DOL anymore)

I have also had people make things up, tell other people that i told them and shit hit the fan over it, i still dont know what it is that I was not meant to tell anyone :laugh:

I just stay away from those people now :eek:

Nothing about my dogs, (that i know of? :laugh: )

Sh*t that's funny. :laugh: You little man stealer.

She sure is! She is with a different guy every week too :laugh:

ETA Teebs we need to catch up I have goss for you.

Edited by rastus_froggy

funniest one ive had is that my dog is too small even smaller than the bitch the breeder kept and is a bucket of s**t. This was said to the breeder but a few weeks later when we met up at a show my dog was actually a inch taller than the breeders bitch they kept and are running on :laugh:

I find it funny though and so did the breeder. This particular person is known for saying things like that to new exhibitors

ETA sentences didnt make sence

Edited by atua

god, where do I start? i would be here all day. There is/was a lot of crap on DOL about me, one was that i was trying to steal someone elses partner?

They even started a thread about it, I had no idea it was about me till someone told me it was - god, think i would know if i was trying to steal a man :laugh: (this was years and years ago - thread isnt on DOL anymore)

I have also had people make things up, tell other people that i told them and shit hit the fan over it, i still dont know what it is that I was not meant to tell anyone :laugh:

I just stay away from those people now :laugh:

Nothing about my dogs, (that i know of? :laugh: )

Sh*t that's funny. :laugh: You little man stealer.

She sure is! She is with a different guy every week too :cry:

ETA Teebs we need to catch up I have goss for you.

I like goss... tell me now LOL

meaning to PM you to, i cant get chocolates for you :eek: everyone is sold out :laugh:

Quiet a few people in the canine world thought my sister and I were Lesbian lovers rather than sisters.......

My cousin and I get the same thing, either we are lesbians or we are sisters.....maybe we are lesbian sisters :laugh: look out Jerry Springer here we come :laugh:

Many years ago I had a Frenchy that yelped then callapsed at ring side, he was back up within 30secs but it scared the crap out of me so straight off to the vets. After blood test we found out he was bitten by a wasp.

By the time I got home (about 2 hours after this happended) I had so many emails asking if my dog was ok after his fit, apparently he was convulsing and frothing :laugh:

I have had a breeder ring me and threaten to kill me and my dogs, she would also take out adds in the paper stating not to buy a pup from me :laugh:

Some people have nothing better to do with their lives.

Leanne

nothing wrong witha dog with a mohawk!

Didn't say there was but if you clip them like that you are going to attract attention. It seems many people didn't think highly of it and since the person was grooming at said ex-place of work I don't think it helped business!

Well, apparently my dogs are too skinny and I starve them.

I am cruel because I train them and compete with them and it is not healthy.

I am a bit of a sicko because I enjoy achieving titles with my dogs.

... this all comes from people I used to spend time with that have fat dogs that do nothing and die young. Some people just enjoy being nasty because it makes them feel better about themselves, when really they are simply jealous and lack self esteem. I feel sad for them.

I live by the motto now that what anyone thinks or says about me is "none of my business". I don't hear anything about myself anymore because I do not listen to gossip or perpetuate it. Much better this way, as I do not get hurt.

A few years ago when I moved to area where I now live in country northern vic I rented a granny flat on a farm and the way they treated their dogs was shocking, anyway as my old gal lady has always been an inside dog and very loved but some may say very spoilt :laugh: I always talk to my animals like they are human get more sense out of em sometimes too but these people who owned the granny flat where I lived for a while told a friend that they heard me talking to my dog and perhaps someone should ask me if I knew she was a dog of if my dog knew she was a dog. :laugh: My reply was sshhhh I haven't told her yet :laugh:

A few years ago when I moved to area where I now live in country northern vic I rented a granny flat on a farm and the way they treated their dogs was shocking, anyway as my old gal lady has always been an inside dog and very loved but some may say very spoilt :laugh: I always talk to my animals like they are human get more sense out of em sometimes too but these people who owned the granny flat where I lived for a while told a friend that they heard me talking to my dog and perhaps someone should ask me if I knew she was a dog of if my dog knew she was a dog. :laugh: My reply was sshhhh I haven't told her yet :laugh:

My response to that sort of thing is generally, 'Yes, my dog knows he's a dog; he's thinks I'm one, too.'

A few years ago I was selling a litter of pups, one of the buyers rang another breeder and was told not to buy from me because I was nothing but a puppy farmer. It was my first litter in over 18 months. The people did buy a pup from me (that is when I found out about the rumour) Other breeder got a very heated email from me and I haven't spoken to her since. At most I breed about 3 litters a year. Shame some people can never say anything nice about other breeders.

But really, I haven't heard anything about myself that I can think of. Of course people talk but I got over caring about that when I was 14. I'm a growed up now.
Well, I heard recently that you were guilty of nicking lofties. I was quite shocked :rofl:
Well apparently I only keep 'those big dogs' for kinky sex !!! oh and I was a lesbian until OH moved in !!

Gosh, Feef. And I was going to ask you to find me a nice docile wolfie one of these days. May have to go elsewhere :(:o

I was chuffed about my dog when at our 1st 3 sheep trial I had about 3 different people all come and want to buy my dog as we were leaving the trial ground.

Over the last few months I have had numerous people all come to me and compliment how well trained my dog is and how responsive and eager to please....a joy to watch and that the word is that according to some very well respected triallers in the country have said she is one of the best natural working dogs that is on the cisuit at present. And we will be a future force to be reckoned with when her and I hit our straps in the next year or so. She is only just 2 so far.

After leaving school I went to Tafe and trained to become a cook/chef and I stayed in the tafe accomodation that was only a minutes walk away. At the end of the first year one of the girls commented about me being stoned every day when I rocked up to class :rofl::( I wasn't stoned but I did look it every morning because I would get up at 8.25 to be at class at 8.30 :o

drama queens --- drama queens and liars, that make stuff up just to feel important cuz they've got sumfin good to gaggle about and the story gets bigger and bigger as the next one and the one after adds further crap until there is nowhere further to go with it and none of it can be substantiated anyway because the threads are so loose: yet, for a while, it added spice and excitement to their usual not-so-exciting drab everyday boring existence...

you can thank disney and fairy tale endings for that wee f***up in your adult life :rofl:

i've been a target before, one ending in federal court charges, but this last one just proved to me that certain peeps just don't deserve to breathe the same air, and so they don't...

over the years i've slowly ticked off boxes and i'm at a point in my life now where not many peeps deserve my trust or friendship...

i no longer make friends easily and that's a fact of my life :(

Dammit. I'm so insignificant and boring I got nothing. Someone wanna make up a rumour about me? Make it snazzy and fun.

I heard you have a castle you like to swim around when not eating family members! :rofl: