*edit* Tess Is Home!

GoldenGirl85

Tess dug her way out of the yard during the storm today, she was already gone at 2.30 this afternoon so she could have been out for a couple of hours before I got home, she would have started stressing when the thunder started. If anyone sees a tan and white JRT in the Warner (near strathpine) area please phone me **********

For some stupid reason I took her collar off the other day, and her microchip still has my old address from NSW, and most likely an old phone number too, I have no idea what phone number she was registered with and I have no idea which registry she was registered with either

18055_276817923024_535128024_3288123_2526462_n.jpg

Edited by GoldenGirl85

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, that's my worst nightmare. :) I really hope you find her safe.

ETA - if you know the vet clinic that microchipped her, they probably have a record of which registry, & might even have the microchip number, on their records.

Edited by Staranais

I'f she was chipped in NSW, it is probable that she is on the NSW Companion Animal registry. Call any Vet out of the phone book in NSW, or any Council, and ask them to check the database and update it then and there and to mark it as a lost dog.

Thanks guys, I just registered her with RSPCA and the 3 vets I know of in this area, my big fear is that I live very close to a major road, and traffic has been horrific today, Im about to go for a walk down the major road...just encase :)

I just rang my dad to go and check with the vet the breeder used to check if they have a record of the microchip

Well apparently the vet who microchipped her has no record of it (cash job most likely, not my vet of choice) still no word from the vets up here, Ive got a friend from my agility club coming around so we can do a door knock, rain is getting heavier and there is thunder again...silly Tessy come home :)

Im going to leave the gate open just encase she finds her way home, she can at least get into safety

Guest RosieFT

oh no, how horrible a time you must be having. i just hope she has hunkered down somewhere she feels safe and when the storm has passed she will find her way home.