52 Week Photo Challenge 2011

~*Shell*~

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Clover

Ohh i want to join in as well, i think i will have more luck with 52 weeks than the 365 one :laugh:. I am going to do 52 weeks of Tinny (pea brained Border Collie :shrug: ).

ETA: Flickr wont let me upload so i will just add it here for now.

post-2703-1293887798_thumb.jpg

Edited by Clover

Hi, may I join in?

I have a dslr, but haven't used it much at all and I've had it for over a year! So I'm still learning and the photos won't be fantastic...

Do you just post the photos here when you're ready? I think I'll just take photos of anything each week, might take a few of Tilly as I haven't in a while.

:)Great Photos ,Great Start Everyone ;)

DogNerd - a photo a week is what this is about and can be anything if you don't want a theme :cry:

Like you , I am still learning so this is a great way to learn more about your camera etc

Awwwww how cute is that GP :o

great shots kk09 and frodos mum :confused:

Flaves oh what a great bed your 2 have

Ravyk admiration society just lovely

I might change my mind and post one a week of my pets instead of concentrating on Maggie

5315191946_b707d6420c.jpg #1/52

Edited by MTD

Wow, what fantastic shots already, makes me a little intimidated to post my "snaps" from my new camera in here!! Oh well, I've got to start somewhere, doing a course late Jan so hopefully I'll improve with time. I am loving fiddling atm with absolutely no idea of what I am doing...

I have no photoshop, so photos are as taken or cropped until I work out what the best program is, suggestions welcomed.

Week 1/52 - Introducing all dogs for week 1

So this is one of the boys, Rusty:

IMG_0791.jpg

And Axle (cream) & Diesel (Gold):

IMG_0747.jpg

So I've been playing around all night with the camera, and I took some I like but I thought I'd better start with a picture of Tilly. So I woke her up and made her pose. Poor girl, you can see it on her face.

Week 1- I was trying to fiddle with the manual settings and it was too dark, so I lightened it a bit. I changed the size too because it was huge when I stuck it in here. It looks better smaller anyway :laugh:

officialweek1-2.jpg

So many great shots :laugh:

MTD - Maggie reminds me so much of my last dog ...she was a black cocker too :)

MM - :laugh: Guinea Pig :laugh:

Dogfan - I think you did well with photoshop :o

Dog Nerd - It looks like Tilly wasn't very impressed with being woken up

GoldD - Love your gang . Great shot of Rusty

BTW - I use photoscape for tweaking it's free too and really easy to use .I get so confused with photoshop

and cannot afford lightroom , so this suits me fine when I need to tweak etc....

Try this linky

http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/download.php if it doesn't work have a google :D

Well my model wasn't up for photo's this morning as her hair wasn't combed and she wanted to sleep in so i cut her from the shoot!

Macca will be my new model for 52 weeks

:laugh:

# 1/52

b714hw.jpg

i have made a tumblr account much easier to use where i will keep a diary and for anyone to look at

http://catsphotoblog.tumblr.com/ i think you may have to copy and paste sorry will update when i learn more about it

Edited by catherine.b

I'm doing two dogs each week

and Pumpit (a dodgy JRT) I do dislike taking photos of dogs with a dark face , but I still love her.

post-21746-1294014224_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest

GoldD - Love your gang . Great shot of Rusty

BTW - I use photoscape for tweaking it's free too and really easy to use .I get so confused with photoshop

and cannot afford lightroom , so this suits me fine when I need to tweak etc....

Try this linky

http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/download.php if it doesn't work have a google :)

Thank you KK09, I'll give that a go, greatly appreciate it :o :p Free is always good, nearly died at the price of photoshop when I googled it!!! :)