Just A Couple Photos I Wanted To Share :d

Beth.

Hi all!!

Well I've had my camera a while now, and boy I am LOVING it!! Having sooo much fun!! I took Lot for a run this arv, and got a couple nice photos i'd like to share :D

This is my new favourite I think....

5319078779_9fae500d81.jpg

5319086475_f5669d8a7c.jpg

Edited by LuvLottie

Thanks everyone :D - I'm just loving it so much!!! In the first photo - she thought she spotted something in the grass - I got a couple, but this one was the sharpest looking...

Betsy - these were taken with the 50mm 1.8 - I love this lens and it's all I use!!! I'm saving up to buy a new lens, but just deciding what type I want next!!

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone :D

With the lens - I actually bought it before the camera :cheer: - but I had just been reading and seeing the photos with it I bought when I could get it quite cheap!!

How gorgeous :rofl: she is such a photogenic girl and you're capturing her very well :cheer:

Thanks!! :D I'm lucky that she likes getting her photo taken, and is always so happy, and playing!! - she makes it nice and easy for me!!!

Thanks for the lovely comments :confused: I'm having lots of fun!!!

Just thought - instead of making a new thread i'd just add to this one - some photos I took today :rofl:

I was so happy with how in focus her face is - this was a close one for the photo challenge!!!

5332367603_b6f5799be2_z.jpg

My pretty girl

5332369027_8d6d0ef247_z.jpg

5332365289_215e9900cf.jpg

My water baby!!

5332361465_5fefa318d1.jpg