I Can't Take A Trick This Week. Just Venting

Caesars mum

I can't believe it, my next door neighbour, who gives me the creeps. Just came and stopped my while I was mowing and said I think your dog is eating my daughter guinea pig.

I went over to the dog and yep there is Theo, my daughters lab munching on the guinea pig.

Neighbour says he got out early and went through the fence I was waiting for him to come back into my yard to catch him.

I'm like WTF why didn't you tell me he was in my yard I could have moved the dogs to another run and caught it.

Now I feel terrible that his kids will come home to find out the pet was killed bu one of my dogs.

this neighbour drives me nuts, some how he made me feel like this was my fault.

I can't blame the dogs, it was a small prey animal that they have never seen before that looks like food to them.

I do't understand why he let it out of its hutch, if he know it can get through the fence.

this guy is weird, he and his family have been away for 4 weeks, the kids and wife are due back in a week or so I think. they had a lovely guy looking after the house and animals, they also have chooks. He left the minute that this guy arrived home from the airport. It was weird, no cuppa or anything just he are your keys bye.

He has been out and about mowing his yard and coming and going and not once has he said hello. It took me today wishing him a merry xmas and happy new year to start conversation which always seems so force. but I try to be polite and keep communication open, after this I wonder why.

Poor Guinea Pig had a moronic owner!

Not your fault in the slightest. Maybe take a rolled up newspaper next door and repeatedly wack him over the head whilst repeating "I should have immediately called my neighbour to get my daughters Guinea Pig back safe. I am a moronic d%$khead"

At least you would feel a little better!

Poor Guinea Pig had a moronic owner!

Not your fault in the slightest. Maybe take a rolled up newspaper next door and repeatedly wack him over the head whilst repeating "I should have immediately called my neighbour to get my daughters Guinea Pig back safe. I am a moronic d%$khead"

At least you would feel a little better!

:confused::confused::laugh::rofl: