2011 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats Seita and Ella. :thumbsup:

Compared too that my brag isn't as huge, but we had our club competition and Jovi came first with a score of 91/100. Very proud of her, she did very well.....I need work as I talk too much even when I am not trying too (I talk when I am nervous!)

Finally we are home from holidays so have some decent internet reception to say.....

Seita - congratulations on Ella's OC :cheer: That is a sensational result :thumbsup::worship:

TO - well done to Jovi also! Time to throw away those nerves - you always get to take the best dog home :D

RS - congratulations on your CDX!!! :champagne:

Compared too that my brag isn't as huge, but we had our club competition and Jovi came first with a score of 91/100. Very proud of her, she did very well.....I need work as I talk too much even when I am not trying too (I talk when I am nervous!)

Huge Congrats to TO and Jovi - nice score tooooooo :thumbsup:

Congrats TO and Seita

I have my biggest brag ever tonight. Today was the Victorian Aussie Shepherd Club's Open show and obedience trial (herding agility and jumping are on tomorrow). Annie and I entered in Novice and won our ring with 189 :) We also ended up with High in Trial! :D SUch a good little girl I'm so proud of her. She's the first dog I've ever trained, and she's making it so easy for me :thumbsup:

Congrats TO and Seita

I have my biggest brag ever tonight. Today was the Victorian Aussie Shepherd Club's Open show and obedience trial (herding agility and jumping are on tomorrow). Annie and I entered in Novice and won our ring with 189 :) We also ended up with High in Trial! :D SUch a good little girl I'm so proud of her. She's the first dog I've ever trained, and she's making it so easy for me :thumbsup:

Well done NIk - hopefully its the first of many highlights :thumbsup: HIgh in trial is the icing on the cake - well done

:champagne: :champagne: :champagne::cheer::cheer::cheer::party::party::party:

A massive big congrats to everybody for this weekend

I hope we can do it next weekend at the State Trials, come home with our 2nd pass for CCD :crossfingers: :crossfingers:

we are doing both days

Edited by murve

Massive congratulations, Seita on your OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: That is FANTASTIC news!!!!! :D

Well done also to TO and Nik on your obedience brags!

Small brag here, Millie got her AD title today :)

Edited by RubyStar

Well done Seita - Champus tonight????

wine yes, no bubbles though! LOL

OI! Technically there WERE bubbles! :provoke: :p

True true! But I didn't know there was going to be bubbly when I made that comment! LOL ;)