2011 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay Zig!!

Jedi is having a great weekend at Canberra Royal flyball!! Yesterday he got his FDX title and today got his FDCh title!!!! :laugh: he also did a massive PB!!!!

That's awesome TN :confused: Huge congratulations to you and young Jedi!!!

Thanks Ptolomy, ness, TN, RS :D Thought I'd post an action shot of the lad.....

DSC04266.jpg

I arrived home at 1.30pm and Mr TSD tells me that was the first he'd seen of Ziggy all day :D

Flyball Dog Ch is 50 points (1 point = team completes a heat with no mistakes; 1 additional point if you win the heat).

Then after that Australian FDCh is 150 and then the titles get farther apart (400, 700, 1000, 1300, 2000, 3000, 4000)

Yay Zig!!

Jedi is having a great weekend at Canberra Royal flyball!! Yesterday he got his FDX title and today got his FDCh title!!!! :confused: he also did a massive PB!!!!

Oh well done. What is his new PB?

Congrats TSD & TerraNik!

We had the Canberra Royal this weekend and my red boy did well :) Rogan had lots of quallies and placings but left his best run for the "Top Dog Shootout" which he won!! :) The brown dog on the other hand was abysmal :)

Congrats TSD & TerraNik!

We had the Canberra Royal this weekend and my red boy did well :rofl: Rogan had lots of quallies and placings but left his best run for the "Top Dog Shootout" which he won!! :laugh: The brown dog on the other hand was abysmal :rofl:

Thanks FHRP and Tassie! I'm so chuffed :laugh:

Go Rogan :) That's awesome - can you tell us more please? Norty brown dog :cry:

Have to have a brag...Brookie won UD at the Western Classic last night! :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: :D He also put in a nice round in UDX only missing a position in the PIM exercise so very pleased with that too :rofl: Congratulations to Ptolomy with Scoota who came first NQ in UDX with Scoota and qualified second in UD :D and to Caffy who's Snazzy came second in Open :D Plenty of :o flowing last night!!!!

:):):( Wow - way to go the gurus and the clever WA puppers. Great night, (How are the heads this morning?? :D )

We are all just pacing ourselves - ask us again on night 4!

Pat on the back for my little blonde girl, Beans who top scored the heel round in the open ring last night. It all went pearshaped after that - but I was really pleased with the effort and in hindsight I should have jackpotted and left.

Top marks to Caffy who managed to restore a sit from the down position in the last 24 hours - well done mate Snaz did some lovely work.

Rubystar's Millie will put some nice scores on the board in the next 12 months judging from her work last night.

Bedazzled's boy Brookie - he's a star - but I wish the two boys would stop texting each other and comparing notes. Both our boys failed open ring work. I can't remember the last tme that ever happened!

Considering the problems I have been havng in UDX over the last 3 weeks Scoota was a very good boy last night!

Edited by Ptolomy