The Tales...

becandcharch

So after reading the thread about the bubble blowers and looking through Frodos mums photos I made a trip to Kmart :laugh:

Best $15 I ever spent! As you can see Charche LOVES it. He has a personal vendetta against each and every bubble :thumbsup:

Asha had a bit of a play but isnt as interested.

Bubble Moustache

5402235459_472127cc56.jpg

Psyching them out

5399294159_bc1f22cc70.jpg

The one on the left just copped it

5402235463_7aedaae147.jpg

Die!!!

5402235503_77896acdb7.jpg

5402270879_30d94ce03a.jpg

Awesome pics!

I think I may have to invest in a bubble machine - I bought a bubble wand from BigW on special for $1. My photos are craptacular, because I'm holding the bubble mix between my knees, blowing bubbles with the wand in my left hand and taking pics with my right. Kuma loved the bubbles (well, same as Charche - Die bubble, Die!) and most of my photos are blurry and contain a fuzzy Akita Butt. :thumbsup:

Kirislin thats sucks. Ungrateful beasts!

KumaAkita no wonder you struggled! :thumbsup: Let the machine do it all for you!!

This is the one I got billion bubble generator

I had problems when the bubble mixture ran out. I made my own with morning fresh and water and it sucked. I found some el cheapo stuff from the $2 shop that works a treat :laugh:

Edited by becandcharch

Kirislin thats sucks. Ungrateful beasts!

KumaAkita no wonder you struggled! :banghead: Let the machine do it all for you!!

This is the one I got billion bubble generator

I had problems when the bubble mixture ran out. I made my own with morning fresh and water and it sucked. I found some el cheapo stuff from the $2 shop that works a treat :party:

That's the one I bought from KMart Bec - the greys just looked at it, looked at me as if to say WTF, then went for a lie down.

I even bought bacon and chicken flavoured bubbles

That's the one I bought from KMart Bec - the greys just looked at it, looked at me as if to say WTF, then went for a lie down.

I even bought bacon and chicken flavoured bubbles

Yeah I'm tempted but fear that will be the reaction I get from the cresties :party:

Fab photos Bec :banghead: Love the 'Psyching them out' one :party:

At first Charch just sat there and stared at them :banghead:

Once I started whispering in his ear 'Chaaaarcheeee.... Wheres the bubbles? Go on! Get the bubbles!' He realised that it was a game and ..well.. it was game on!

If you guys do buy one you have to come back and post pics :party:

Gorgeous photos!! That's it, I'm getting a bubble machine. Zeus will stand for hours waiting for drips of water to fall off the roof so he can catch them so I'll work on the assumption that he will thoroughly enjoy a bubble machine :party:

Hold up - anniek - bacon and chicken flavoured bubbles????? I gotta get me some of those! :banghead:

Awesome! I'm jealous of you being able to get shots of him standing surrounded by bubbles. Whenever I get the bubbles out here, Spence turns into a wild-eyed, foaming monster. He's spends more time up in the air snapping at bubbles than he does on the ground

Zeus will stand for hours waiting for drips of water to fall off the roof so he can catch them so I'll

:party: Funny Boofhead. Im tipping he's going to enjoy it them :banghead:

OT, Gila who is that gorgeous boy (besides Spence :laugh: ) in your sig?

Wags I used it inside (idiot!) and had the same issue with my floorboards.

Next thing Im trying is putting food colouring in them. Should make some pretty colours.. not that Charch will care :party:

OMG. Coloured bubbles. Most. Awesome. Idea. ;)

I have gotten thoroughly over excited about the bubble machine - looked at the Big W website and discovered there is only one store that still has some. Luckily they are near me. Im about to call them to explain why it is vitally important they put one aside so I can come in and pick it up.

I'm picturing 2 scenarios - either Zeus will be more excited than ever before, or, I'll be prancing around in the bubbles convincing him its the most exciting thing ever while he stands there giving me 'the look'. :laugh:

I really don't know what it is with the Greys and bubbles. I've had a foster here for the last couple of weeks (Steel), and he was quite active for a Grey. I groomed him everyday to get rid of his kennel coat, and whan I "threw away" the handfuls of his fluff, he would chase after them and try to eat them. So I got out the bubble machine (and camera) - NOTHING.