2011 Flyball Nationals

TerraNik

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must have taken thousands of photos! I love seeing the little dogs that people might generally think of as lap dogs competing. We all know and expect working dogs and staffy types to do well but when I see little papillons and mini poodles competing I love it. I also loved seeing an oldster in there, and of course the whippet. :eek:

Some shots from Day 2

perfect%20start%20diptych-M.jpg.....

Go Jenni and Spike

img_5316-M.jpg.....

Shoemonsters dog, Eddie the nutter, you should have seen what he did to Shaun in the pairs on Sunday. The spruikers were calling him the flying brick.

Edited by Paulp

wow! great shots! all the dogs when not running (and some when they are) look a little crazy :eek: and I mean that in the nicest possible way, I do LOVE the enthusiasm!

gillybob - flyball is the best fun dogsport to watch :(

Edited by Clicking Mad

You must have taken thousands of photos! I love seeing the little dogs that people might generally think of as lap dogs competing. We all know and expect working dogs and staffy types to do well but when I see little papillons and mini poodles competing I love it. I also loved seeing an oldster in there, and of course the whippet. :(

Gotta love the little dogs but small definately does not necessarily mean slow, my quite rapid lab was beaten in the singles by a JRT :eek:

img_5316-M.jpg.....

Shoemonsters dog, Eddie the nutter, you should have seen what he did to Shaun in the pairs on Sunday. The spruikers were calling him the flying brick.

Eddie was awesome!!!

He did make it easier for his team mates by knocking the board on at the jumps down though :(

But awesome photos Nik :o

img_5060-M.jpg

Go Digby!!!!

This is such a gorgeous photo!!

Love them all - what lens were you using, if you don't mind me asking :laugh:

All of day 1 was my 85mm, except a couple towards the end of the day.

Day 2 was 85mm for some, but mostly 70-200 f2.8

Eddie was awesome!!!

He did make it easier for his team mates by knocking the board on at the jumps down though :eek:

But awesome photos Nik :laugh:

Eddie is such a cool dog, a real crowd pleaser, but the flying 1" sintra boards freaked out our height dog so we had to run Eddies height Saturday arvo (doesn't bother my dog, the big black lab in the team, we've calculated his full jump height would be 21" :thumbsup: )

Guest Clover

Awesome shots TerraNik, well done. I am still going through them and you got a lot of my BC girl Tinny, and a realy cut one of my JRT Harri.