Jay Jay

k9angel

R.I.P Jay Jay. :cry::cry::cry:

:heart::rainbowbridge::heart:

Tuesday 8th May 2001 - Sunday 29th May 2011

I love you and miss you and cannot believe you've been taken from me. I am thankful for the 10 years, and 21 days I had you in my life and cannot believe you are gone. I will miss you forever & forever you'll be in my heart.

I just wanted you to make it and come home..... :cry::cry::cry:

I knew it was bad when I had to lift you into the car, any other time you'd leap in. When you got through the surgery I thought and hoped with all my heart you'd make it, but at 11:15pm tonight the phone rang and I knew.....

Instead of bringing you home on a lead, you will be coming home in an urn. Never in a million years did I expect this. :cry: I feel numb. Like a part of me has died with you.

I cannot believe I will never get to look into your warm brown eyes again or see your beautiful smile, but I will always, always remember those things and will always remember you.

As I sit here typing, not only is the rain pouring outside but so are my tears...

I feel empty and lost without you. It all feels likes a bad dream, like it's not real.

Because there was such a rush to get you to the vet, I didn't even get to say a proper goodbye or give you one last cuddle.... I am sorry Jay. :cry:

I love you girl - I miss you sooo much already. One day I will be with you again. With you, Claude and Cassie. I promise..... :cry::cry::cry:

Love forever and always.

Mummy.

:heart:

XXX

Edited by k9angel

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I am finding it hard to cope atm. I feel angry, sad, lost, and empty..

I went and saw Jay for the last time today, before she is sent off for cremation. I had to say a final goodbye and hold her one last time. :cry: I sat and talked to her for a long while.

I didn't want to leave her... :cry:

I took her collar off and a little bit of fur from around her neck, and then did the hardest thing ever - say goodbye... :cry:

I promised her I would see her again one day.

5774406105_46c14b6a75.jpg

Jay Jay - pictured left - taken a few months ago.

She was truly the sweetest girl. I am lost without her and hurting bad... :(:cry:

Little Jack misses her too. He asked me before I left for the vet if I could take some photos of her friends up in Heaven. :cry: He just wants to know she is not alone and has friends. I assured him she does.