Jay Jay

k9angel

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has made me teary, I feel for you, Huskies are special. :)

I'm sure she knew you loved her, she was beautiful.

I'm so very sorry for your loss, it's so hard to lose a loved pet.

Big :hug:

Rach I'm so sorry. I know how you feel because I had to let my old girl go the day before you lost Jay Jay. I'm not sure went wrong with Jay and I know you have also been facing constant battles with Whitey. You have a huge heart but that also means it is more susceptible to pain and loss. Big hugs coming your way during such an awful time.

Alyson

XXX

R.I.P Jay Jay. :cry::cry::cry:

:heart::rainbowbridge::heart:

Tuesday 8th May 2001 - Sunday 29th May 2011

I love you and miss you and cannot believe you've been taken from me. I am thankful for the 10 years, and 21 days I had you in my life and cannot believe you are gone. I will miss you forever & forever you'll be in my heart.

I just wanted you to make it and come home..... :cry::cry::cry:

I knew it was bad when I had to lift you into the car, any other time you'd leap in. When you got through the surgery I thought and hoped with all my heart you'd make it, but at 11:15pm tonight the phone rang and I knew.....

Instead of bringing you home on a lead, you will be coming home in an urn. Never in a million years did I expect this. :cry: I feel numb. Like a part of me has died with you.

I cannot believe I will never get to look into your warm brown eyes again or see your beautiful smile, but I will always, always remember those things and will always remember you.

As I sit here typing, not only is the rain pouring outside but so are my tears...

I feel empty and lost without you. It all feels likes a bad dream, like it's not real.

Because there was such a rush to get you to the vet, I didn't even get to say a proper goodbye or give you one last cuddle.... I am sorry Jay. :cry:

I love you girl - I miss you sooo much already. One day I will be with you again. With you, Claude and Cassie. I promise..... :cry::cry::cry:

Love forever and always.

Mummy.

:heart:

XXX

A beautiful Eulogy

Rach I'm so sorry. I know how you feel because I had to let my old girl go the day before you lost Jay Jay. I'm not sure went wrong with Jay and I know you have also been facing constant battles with Whitey. You have a huge heart but that also means it is more susceptible to pain and loss. Big hugs coming your way during such an awful time.

Alyson

XXX

Thanks PS. Hugs back at you. I am so sorry you lost your girl too. :( May she R.I.P.

Edited by k9angel

Tonight I bought Jay Jay home. (Her ashes). OH offered to go and pick her up but I told him 'no', it was just something I had to do. :cry::cry::cry:

She is in the wall unit now next to Cass and Claude who I know she'd be running around in heaven with. I miss her dearly, we all do. :( She's been gone 1 week and 2 days but feels like a lifetime since I saw her last yet at the same time, I remember her just like yesterday. Driving home with the urn by my side I kept looking at the passenger seat and seeing her sitting there just as she had done so days before her death (when I took her to my local vet). She was here one minute, then gone the next. :cry:

5807558271_d662b802db.jpg

Miss you Jaydey Lady. Forever you'll be in my :heart: . XXX

K9Angel your first post brought tears :( So sorry for your loss. :hug:

I know exactly what you mean about it feeling like she's been gone so long and yet not. It feels like forever and yet unreal that they're gone, as if they could walk through the door any second, or if you walk through the house the slow thump of a tail will welcome you.

I still have Kuges as my desktop background, and look into his eyes every time I turn the PC on, and it feels as if he's still here, but at the same time I know he's not and miss him like mad.

In time, the pain dulls and although it is still there, you will mostly just feel blessed to have had her in your life.

Run free Jay Jay :rainbowbridge:

• 2 weeks later...

It has been 4 weeks today since Jay Jay left this world.

I miss her dearly and just last night called Jasmine Jay Jay accidently. She is often in my thoughts, not a day goes by without her entering my mind. The house feels so empty without her, as does my heart. :(

Ironically I also have another at the very same vet tonight, fighting for his life. (Whitey) :cry: