Need Some Help Here, Please

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone.

Vale: KARVIC SECRET SOCIETY 02/07/99 - 01/06/2011

Kaisie passed away during the night at the vets.

Bloods showed inflammation "somewhere". Apparently if it was an infection she would have been running a temp, which she was not.

Next most likely is a tumor - somewhere.

As she had no signs of digestive, liver or kidney problems, next most likeLY was brain tumor. And her signs were consistent with that.

It was pretty quick and while she did seem distressed, she was quiet and calm while I was with her. I'm sorry I was not with her at the end. But I am glad I took her to the vet. They have been really good and I thank them for their care. I think the vet and the vet nurse were closer to tears than I was, even tho they must have seen it a thousand times before.

Thank you again to all the dolers who have been so good. Not just yesterday and today, but over the last 8 years!

It was with Dol's help that she turned from an OTT crazy that pulled like a train on the lead to a real Dobermann. Our friend and protector, member of our pack.

R.I.P beautiful girl. I had been thinking about you and your girl all morning, I'm so sorry she didn't make it, but also glad it was quick for her. Take care