A Conversation With My Dogs This Afternoon

Dust Angel

Me: So guys .... anyone know who might have taken the box of bread mix and spread it all over the carpet whilst i was feeding the horses?

Flute: Im pretty sure it was George the JRT

DSC_0004.jpg

Monty: Yup it was George for sure, you'd be amazed at how well that little guy can jump

DSC_0010.jpg

Me: You know im not sure George can jump that high and he has never been able to steal things of the bench before

Flute: Then um maybe Sienna or Lunar, oh oh maybe it was Zulu (the cat)

DSC_0002.jpg

Monty: Now you say it im pretty sure it was Zulu

DSC_0024.jpg

Me: Actually you know guys, you two are the ONLY ones that have flour all over their faces

Both together: Um er that's cause ... cause we were totally helping clean up the mess, we didn't want ANYONE to get in trouble

DSC_0030.jpg

Flute: On a totally unrelated note, did you know that bread mix and water make glue?

DSC_0032-1.jpg

This is possibly why i am slowly going crazy! Oh and on a completely different note, Monty the foster is still looking for his forever home .... any takers.... is that Crickets i hear?

*sigh* im pretty sure he is here to stay!

Me: So guys .... anyone know who might have taken the box of bread mix and spread it all over the carpet whilst i was feeding the horses?

This is possibly why i am slowly going crazy! Oh and on a completely different note, Monty the foster is still looking for his forever home .... any takers.... is that Crickets i hear?

*sigh* im pretty sure he is here to stay!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: TGIF!!! Perfect end for the day!

:rofl:

OH came home to our DDB having gotten into the flour ...

unfortunately he is the type of dog that just sat there, covered in flour and now glue (flour + mastiff drool)

"yeah ... I ate the flour ... WTF you gonna do about it" and sauntered off leaving a trail of white pawprints :rofl: