Dog Just Died Anyone Up

JulesP

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG ... Just so tragic ..

Jules I hope you have some friends who can help you through.

I don't want to alarm you but please check your property carefully and if you are on your own be aware of security . I do hope you have ppl who are able to come by frequently , i really hope this was not intentional . But either way shocking and devastating , I really feel for you .

All of DOL is here Hugs to you and the pack .

Is there a DOLer who lives anywhere near Jules who might check in on her?

No-one should be alone at a time like this.

Dont know where Jules livejerojath otherwise I would pop up :cry::(

JulesP

Horrible news. Can't make it better no matter how much we want to.

One of our local BCs (in Hawthorn, Adelaide) died the same way recently - poison. We don't know how he got the poison either but it does make me paranoid. People put snail bait in their front gardens - with no fences, and even on lead my dog tries to hoover it. And rats and birds transport the stuff. Ie they carry the whole box off and dump it somewhere you don't want. And then there's mum who has it all round her house and doesn't think to tell you. I don't like to take the dog to her house anymore. She knows rats move the stuff. Sheesh.

you're not alone, and it sucks. :cry:

I am so sorry for your loss Jules - we put to sleep our girl on Monday and our heart just ache every time we walk into the room and she's not there. My heart goes out to you at this time. RIP Brock

:cry: Oh my gosh Jules - I am so, so sorry to hear about Brock. It's nearly 3 years since I lost Fergus suddenly - at age 6, and I know how devastated I was - and Kirra - she was totally lost. DOLers were a wonderful support to me then.

When you're searching for what might have caused it - in Fergus's case, the only thing he could have gotten to were dried dahlia tubers (the root bits that you plant.) They had a sever neurotoxin apparently - collapse, then seizing.

Thinking of you and sending cyber hugs to you and the other puppers.