Rip Cindy

Sue & Waldo

My beautiful Cindy aged 4 1/2 passed away last night from chocolate toxicity. She ate dark cooking chocolate and in spite of our best efforts she did not survive.

Cindy was the first dog I ever trained - I learnt so much from her and the house is so empty. I miss her. I hardly know what else to say. :cry:

Thank you to so many DOLers who supported and encouraged me in our training.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry: Oh I am so terribly sorry to hear this news - what a ghastly shock for you. You know that you have the cyber support of other DOLers - especially those who have been this route before. We know from your posts how much Cindy meant to you, and how much you worked together and enjoyed her CCD success. You will have some lovelymemories to treasure.

Tears here for Cindy, and Brock, and my goofy boy Fergus (nearly 3 years ago now :( ) and all the good dogs who have gone before.

Oh I'm so very, very sorry :cry:

You should be incredibly proud of the wonderful life you had together and your achievements as a team in the obedience ring. I'm so glad I had the pleasure of meeting the very sweet and gentle Cindy.

Thinking of you Sue xxx

I am proud but just had a melt down as she was not waiting for me when I got out of the shower.

I did smile when the vet described her as brave though. When she was clipped she hid from the dog in the mirror because she didn't recognise herself. Worse was when we were walking with my daughter and her dog she hid from the rabbits.

Thanks for the kind words.

Cindy sounded like a very special dog and will be so sorely missed

RIP Cindy, Run Free at Rainbow Bridge

hugs to you

and I'm very sorry for your loss to Pretty Miss Emma, hugs to you and RIP Emma, Run Free at Rainbow Bridge with Cindy :cry: