What Do You Store All Your Dog Food In?

Aztec Gold

I've always wondered where you get those giant plastic containers with lids that some people store their food in. Does anyone know?

What do you keep all your dry food etc. in?

I got a special type one from Petstock made just for kibble. It is insect proof.

A lot of people use those mini garbage bins (like your green and yellow ones) that come in lots of different colours. You get them from cheap and junky stores like Crazy Clarks etc.

A lot of people use those mini garbage bins (like your green and yellow ones) that come in lots of different colours. You get them from cheap and junky stores like Crazy Clarks etc.

We use a bright pink one - got it from Bunnings. We also use the special storage container that you get from Petstock (bloody rip off at $50 IMO). Both do the same job well!

The local pet food place has sales of plastic tubs with screw on lids every now and then - I have two 10kg ones because it's easier to carry and stash them out of the way... I need a couple more for the puppy dry (I buy 20kg bags of kibble)

T.

:thumbsup: from Sam's Warehouse - I think around $25.00

still have my Royal Canin plastic bin with the click on lid that I got like 10 year ago :laugh: almost dog proof until the DDB put his canines through the lid trying to carry the whole bin of 15kg of food :rofl:

I have one of these in pink cost around 12 - $15

also a plastic rubbish bin with metal handles that lock the lid tight

Bunnings have a range of different air tight plastic containers

I am using one of those now as only have the whippet and buy small bags of dry.

I've got the blue plastic bins from stock feed places. They have a ring that locks the lid on. Stops the dogs getting in but the rats will still chew through the plastic :eek: (and it isn't thin plastic either)