Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

Why didn't you receive a card in the mail. My Post office will use a first notification then a second notification that I have a parcel waiting. Isn't that standard protocol?

I'd be more pi**ed with your local post office!

I get country mail delivery and it's very common not to get a card in the mail, or to get one saying second notice when you never got the first, or to find it by accident blowing around the paddock with the sheep :laugh: Our local post office are hopeless - there is someone else with the same last name on our street (dont' know them as it's a very long street) and they constantly try and give me their packages when I go to get mine - I lived in fear they would get my CR one instead of me, but luckily it didn't happen.

This thread cracks me up - free delivery finished ages ago and it's still bumping along ..... maybe can keep it going up until the next free delivery :rofl:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is everyone checking the tracking? I asked for my tracking number which they gave me and a link to check it at www.usps.com. When I put the tracking number in there it tells me it was "processed through a sort facility in AUSTRALIA on December 21, 2011 at 10.30pm. It is currently in transit to the destination.". I haven't received it yet and it doesn't show any further information. It was first shipped on 8th December

Edited by washa

How is everyone checking the tracking? I asked for my tracking number which they gave me and a link to check it at www.usps.com. When I put the tracking number in there it tells me it was "processed through a sort facility in AUSTRALIA on December 21, 2011 at 10.30pm. It is currently in transit to the destination.". I haven't received it yet and it doesn't show any further information. It was first shipped on 8th December

It's on its way to your post office.

would come a update when the post office have received it, on your tracking number.

they are probably just a little late.. hope you get it soon :)

ML, cute video!

Here is a couple of my lot on xmas day, there wasn't much in the loot that interested my Lacy girl but the rest were impressed.

17be6dbf.jpg

bdc968d1.jpg

e11a1cdf.jpg

0d6471c3.jpg

of course the ball girl Tully-Jo has loved all her balls and driven us to distraction with them all. :laugh: Here she is with 2 of them.

dcadf505.jpg

Australia post can also track it via the number. If you are concerned it is worth giving them a call.